Living In Bang Na District

jimbeam1

Hi,

I have recently moved to Bang Na district. Nirun Residence. They recently drained the swimming Pool for repairs? Does anyone know of a good outdoor swimming pool in the area? If not outdoor, an indoor pool would be ok.

Cheers jb1

You could either check with one of the University's out there to see if they grant access to the public (Ramkhamheng, Thammasat do for example) or you could go to Piyarom on Sukhumvit, which is not far from the Bang Na Intersection.

Top Floor Central Bang Na has good water park facilities

Are u sure they are still open as my gf tells me she thinks they closed a few years ago . I don't really know but it would be handy for us if they were still open .

If you turn left from Sukhumvit onto the Bang Na Trat Highway, take the first on the left, where the Berkely International School is being built, and you'll find a good sized pool about 300m down on the left opposite the tennis courts and behind the driving range.

Cost 50b per time. Also, it's got a small snack bar.

Edited by Soi Sauce

Are u sure they are still open as my gf tells me she thinks they closed a few years ago . I don't really know but it would be handy for us if they were still open .

It was open yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...

top floor central bang na they charge 250 baht for farang - and 90 baht for thai-nationals (adults!).

they try to hide their pricing by using thai-letters for the numbers.

i have been yesterday to a little but warm pool opposit the tennis-court in bangna-trat road soi 1 - entrance fee just 50 baht.

it was ok for my needs - even if some children try to learn swim. there r school-holidays now - maybe this is why they have time to do so.

Edited by zappalot

Nirun Residence? Soi 57, I think? I used to live there a couple years ago, when did they build a swimming pool??? :)

Anyway, you can also try at Parkland, about one kilometer north of Central Bangna. It has a nice swimming pool and a gym. I don't recall how much it was per use though. I lived in Parkland a month or so but only had the chance to use the pool two or three times.

Nirun Residence? Soi 57, I think? I used to live there a couple years ago, when did they build a swimming pool??? :)

Anyway, you can also try at Parkland, about one kilometer north of Central Bangna. It has a nice swimming pool and a gym. I don't recall how much it was per use though. I lived in Parkland a month or so but only had the chance to use the pool two or three times.

• 1 month later...

i have been to parkland today. its located as described above on bangna trat road opposite of The Nation Tower on the side where u can find The Index Living Mall now (opened in january)

The pool is ok - the better thing is that they also provide a normal sauna and a steam-sauna as well as a table-tennis room and a fitness center all for one price > 150 baht.

monthly member fee is 1500 baht for everything.

they will see me often from now!