Thai Women Marry To Foreigners

Billion

mickmac,

Thanks for your posting. I've done some research and have found that pre-nup agreements are enforcable in Thailand, but the UK. Looks like it's changing in the UK though. I can understand things can turn sour in the future (shouldn't be the toilet as I always leave the toilet seat up :D ). But still, if we ever got married and, God forbid, had to divorce, I wouldn't want anything from him.. except sending me home. I would still have a home and business here.

Anyway, thank you for your suggestion and I will think about it. We still have got some other things to sort out too. :D

Sincerely,

LC

Am I mising somethin here? are you saying that you put the toilet seat up AFTER you have used the toilet then?

If you are then I am amazed and have to ask the question, if you are a GIRL then WHY on earth would you do that :o

In my whole LIFE I have never heard of a girl that has EVER done this, has anyone else?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I mising somethin here? are you saying that you put the toilet seat up AFTER you have used the toilet then?

If you are then I am amazed and have to ask the question, if you are a GIRL then WHY on earth would you do that :o

In my whole LIFE I have never heard of a girl that has EVER done this, has anyone else?

Yes, that's exactly what I am saying. I guess I just get used to it. All of the men in my life always leave it up. So, just thought I should make it easier for them by putting it back up after I've used it. And now, I and my darling will never have an argument about the toilet seat down. And trust me, I am a female. Probably just a weird one. :D

All of the men in my life always leave it up. So, just thought I should make it easier for them by putting it back up after I've used it.

You're too good for them, LC.

From a German to a soap-dodger, what do you expect? :o

I'm 16 years older than my wife and never presumed that our arrangement was about anything than money...she looks after me and I work and get money for her and her family to be happy. Easy arrangement...and there ain't nothin' wrong with it. If one deludes oneself that there may be love then ok for them. What is love between thai women and falang? Something stupid like madam butterfly? More likely a poor woman looking to raise her families living standard. I have been with my wife for nearly 5 years now...we have respect for each other and enjoy each others' company. She has been supportive when I have been unemployed. No...there is no goo goo eyes but so what...we both got what we need.

I reckon that I'm on a good one and expect to die in our little town and to be cremated at the local wat...best what you know than foolish expectations...

i luv your replyand in my view it is sober and realistic.it is in many situations exactly the way it is in America when younger women wed older guys.i hope u and wife are both happy.by the way,may i ask whattown u live in and whats it like please?

Women of course being exactly the same only marry for one reason. This is the same with clothing and why you can only find dresses which are exactly the same color and same style.

So some women marry just for money, some marry just for love some marry because you beat them just the way daddy did.

When they decide to divorce, if they think it was their fault and they are sad, they walk away.

If they think it was your fault, they in the words of Robin Williams, remove your testicle through your wallet.

great post :o

I've been married to one for 5 years, only problem so far is she is homesick

sometimes.

She is very mint and guys all over the place here in the US trry to pick her

up and she stays right by me.

Could easily be in Penthouse, makes miss thailand this year look pretty shabby

And I never lift a finger at home, treats me like a king

###### im jealous..honestly!where did ya meet this treasure may i ask? :o

LC, you sound like another lovely Thai lady, I have been married 6 times, but my present wife who is Thai is the best of all, we have now been married for 12 years and we are happy together, I'm sure we will stay together. (I'm Danish)

LC, you sound like another lovely Thai lady, I have been married 6 times, but my present wife who is Thai is the best of all, we have now been married for 12 years and we are happy together, I'm sure we will stay together. (I'm Danish)

sonthaya, you are happy, so I am happy for you.

The only thing that came to my mind (sorry, I do not want to intrude), you said you have been married 6 times, but the last one for 12 years.

My calculator could not solve this puzzle, 6x12 = 72.

No need to reply, but how old are you, or does my calculator need new batteries?

Sorry, I am actually only joking, good luck to you. :o

guido...just saw your 23-5 post. We live in a farm town in Suphan Buri...nice and quiet with no distractions and my wife is never happier than with her family and friends in the place where she grew up. Later we will be back in the Gulf area where we lived when I was working before and that don't present too many domestic type problems...some extra spending money and etc...

Howdy All

I am a new member and this is my first post. I have only been with my wife 3 years now and going on are second year of marriage. (yes thai and american legal all the way, registerd) My wife tells me that farangs have to be careful when they choose to marry a thai lady because there are alot of them that are after the money, BUT !!!! and that is a strong BUT!!! but there are alot of honest thai ladies too. My wife doesn't drink or smoke and doesn't like any part of the bar scene. She will go with me to play a game of snooker but it is only to make me happy (and keep an eye on me so I stay a good boy) I am 43 and she is 32 years old.

I think this makes a difference also. We are closer in age then say I am 52 and she is 18. I think using some common sense when getting into the relationship will go along way for the success of the marriage. I know with out a doubt my wife is loyal to me and doesn't even consider a thai boyfriend. But I know my wife she is my friend as well. She has family in Rayong and up by Suphanburi.. actually Don Chadi.. it is nice up country.

Good Luck to all that makes this choice in life.

Ponca

Howdy All

I am a new member and this is my first post. I have only been with my wife 3 years now and going on are second year of marriage. (yes thai and american legal all the way, registerd) My wife tells me that farangs have to be careful when they choose to marry a thai lady because there are alot of them that are after the money, BUT !!!! and that is a strong BUT!!! but there are alot of honest thai ladies too. My wife doesn't drink or smoke and doesn't like any part of the bar scene. She will go with me to play a game of snooker but it is only to make me happy (and keep an eye on me so I stay a good boy) I am 43 and she is 32 years old.

I think this makes a difference also. We are closer in age then say I am 52 and she is 18. I think using some common sense when getting into the relationship will go along way for the success of the marriage. I know with out a doubt my wife is loyal to me and doesn't even consider a thai boyfriend. But I know my wife she is my friend as well. She has family in Rayong and up by Suphanburi.. actually Don Chadi.. it is nice up country.

Good Luck to all that makes this choice in life.

Ponca

the only advice i can give is - ,

don't take in what some idiots post on this forum.

you know your wife, they don't

good luck

:o i have been with my wife for 20 months now & yes we have a few arguements but who doesn't.

she isn't with me because of my money or to get residency (green card) in my country UK. i met here whilst travelling around thailand, we spent just over a year doing this before setling in koh samui for 4 months.

i completed my tefl course but then had a very bad motorbike accident. they had 2 amputate my right leg above the knee, put a metal plate in my hip, plaster my arm & i had skin grafts on my other arm. i was very close 2 death.

this was before me & my wife (tim) married so she could have left me very easily. she didn't she slept the first night in the hospital in a narrow hospital trolley covered in blood holding me and crying until they had 2 give her something 2 make her sleep. she has helped me throughall of this asking 4 nothing but my love.

we have since married & currently in the UK but going back 2 thailand in about 7 months.

i trust my wife with my life. she has proved her love 4 me one thousand times over. although i have lost my leg i have not lost the woman that gave me the strength 2 get through my "problem".

there r some good ones out there

c ya

paul

i trust my wife with my life. she has proved her love 4 me one thousand times over. although i have lost my leg i have not lost the woman that gave me the strength 2 get through my "problem".

Paul,

Hang in there mate, and congrats to finding a lady who stays by your side.

Too many guys with bad experiences so it's good to hear someone who met a "pooying jai dee".

/// DFW

:o i have been with my wife for 20 months now & yes we have a few arguements but who doesn't.

she isn't with me because of my money or to get residency (green card) in my country UK. i met here whilst travelling around thailand, we spent just over a year doing this before setling in koh samui for 4 months.

i completed my tefl course but then had a very bad motorbike accident. they had 2 amputate my right leg above the knee, put a metal plate in my hip, plaster my arm & i had skin grafts on my other arm. i was very close 2 death.

this was before me & my wife (tim) married so she could have left me very easily. she didn't she slept the first night in the hospital in a narrow hospital trolley covered in blood holding me and crying until they had 2 give her something 2 make her sleep. she has helped me throughall of this asking 4 nothing but my love.

we have since married & currently in the UK but going back 2 thailand in about 7 months.

c ya

paul

i'm going to raise a glass of beer later in the honour of your last post thatim.

good luck and good health.

cheers :D

c ya

paul

i'm going to raise a glass of beer later in the honour of your last post thatim.

good luck and good health.

cheers :D

Right on Dave! Me too. The best of luck to you thaitim.

I've been married to one for 5 years, only problem so far is she is homesicksometimes. She is very mint and guys all over the place here in the US trry to pick her up and she stays right by me. Could easily be in Penthouse, makes miss thailand this year look pretty shabby. And I never lift a finger at home, treats me like a king

###### im jealous..honestly!where did ya meet this treasure may i ask? :o

He meets her every night, in his dreams...

dfwbkk, davethailand & goat roper cheers for the comments guys. think i might have a beer as well, feel a bit thirsty. going back 2 thailand has helped with a speedy recovery as well. i hate it when i get stuck in the UK

c ya

paul

> I just doubted !

> What if a farang get marry with thai woman bcas she is richer ???

Then it's true love of course. And a very smart thing to do, too!! Very easy to get visas, no problems getting land, building stuff.. It's great!! :D

The best thing about being poor and marrying a richer woman is that you just KNOW she's not marrying you for your money. :o

Cheers,

Chanchao

my house is 100% protected as is my business, but i trust my wife 100%

If you trust her 100%, why did you get your house "100% protected"? :o

Because i borrowed some of the money from the uk to buy it with, when i say protected, it's protected from thailand, as in debts or the like, the wife is protected in the wills etc but the future of the house will be decided by my father who my wife and i have an official loan agreement with, if the loans paid back then it's between me and her. :D