Honda Click Wheels

I am looking at buying the current model Honda Click (injected model) but i hate the small wheels. I have seen some aftermarket alloy wheels on the click that look quiet good that are much bigger, simillar to the Yamaha Nouvo wheel in size or possibly bigger. Anybody had any experience with changing to a bigger wheel on the click and does it affect the top speed and or acceleration due to the change in size.

I am unsure about the click due to the automatic transmission as I dont really understand fully the way they work. I am sure that if I ask any staff in a shop selling the wheels I will get the usual thai response everything will be ok 'no problem' to get my money!

Or would I be better of buying the new Honda Wave 110 with the automatic transmission that comes standard with decent sized wheels? I ride mainly from Jomtien to Pattaya etc mostly city traffic hardly on Sukumvit or faster roads. Also I am not opposed to the Wave 125 injected manual but unsure if the manual would annoy me around busy Pattaya?

And can anybody recommend a good wheel shop to go?

Thanks.

I have a 125i, and the shifting of gears with the automatic clutch is not a headache in traffic.

If you are used to and prefer an automatic like the Click, then stick with it, or the new Wave Auto.

I have seen different size wheels on Clicks as well, and it will affect the accleration and the top end.

• 3 weeks later...
I have a 125i, and the shifting of gears with the automatic clutch is not a headache in traffic.

If you are used to and prefer an automatic like the Click, then stick with it, or the new Wave Auto.

I have seen different size wheels on Clicks as well, and it will affect the accleration and the top end.

I don't agree with you regarding the semi versus full auto. When I swapped my trusted Wave 125 to a Fino, I was amazed how much easier a full auto is in heavy traffic. I never go back to a Wave again.