Battery For Suzuki Jeep

Yeah, around 2500 baht was a realistic price (couple of years ago...)

yep manam on the left hand side about 200 meters after the post office. don't know hw much but do not buy jump leads in there. they are terrible. the wires have been hardly stripped and there is not enough coil to genorate enough electric to jmp start a truck. beleive my i found out the hard way in phuket. had to buy some new ones. after using he ones from manam for the first time. load of rubbsih

You pay for what you get ..... buy a cheap battery and it will last for 'x' amount of time. A genuine battery will last longer ...

I paid B4,500 for a brand new Vigo battery last year, Toyota price but I know there will be no problems for at least the next 3/4 years.

Up to you!

You pay for what you get ..... buy a cheap battery and it will last for 'x' amount of time. A genuine battery will last longer ...

I paid B4,500 for a brand new Vigo battery last year, Toyota price but I know there will be no problems for at least the next 3/4 years.

Up to you!

i dig dat bruv

As it sounds like you are trying to save money and dont want to spend more than 500 baht on one why not rent a jeep out for 500b and then swap your knackered battery over!.

:)

Chripes I'm not that hard up ...yet!

But thanks for all the replies. I shopped around and managed to get a new Panasonic battery with a 6 month guarantee in Choeng Mon for

2600 Baht.