Good Place To Buy New Tires/tyres?

Hi All,

Anyone know where I can buy tires (225/65-17). Any recommendations on stores... it seems the prices varies greatly online.. sometimes ridiculously expensive.

Recommendations, Advice, ... greatly appreciated.

There is a good place down on Naratiwat? Dunno spelling! Off sathorn. New tyres for my Civic cost 17k for bridgestone. You can't miss the place, it's huge.

How about Hatyai or Satun? Any recommendations? I am looking for prices and availability of 275-65/17

Edited by cflai

There is a good place down on Naratiwat? Dunno spelling! Off sathorn. New tyres for my Civic cost 17k for bridgestone. You can't miss the place, it's huge.

:):D 17,000 for a Civic!? I hope those are low profile high performance tires?

I don't know what car you are putting these on, mine are 225/50/17 and I asked the dealer what to use. He suggested only two options plus of course imports, which price wise were just out of the question...for me anyway.

For my car I understand that there are quite a few options available here, some won't grip well in the wet...not good as roads tend to be very slippy on ocassions, some give high road noise, others a hard ride. We actually use B Quick, it's at the back of our TESCO and I also use nitrogen, it costs me 200Baht for six months, I get them checked weekly.. please don't some smart_arse tell me that they already have 80% in from the air.

So really get a recommendation from your dealer...and I suggest that you avoid non de plume makes.

Someone may find these two sites interesting... two vastly different views...tyresave.co.uk/nitrogen.html and helium.com/items/852639-pros-and-cons-of-inflating-tires-with-nitrogen.

good quality tyres are worth paying a little extra for. Safety first and all that! 17k is very cheap compared to the last set I bought in the UK.

good quality tyres are worth paying a little extra for. Safety first and all that! 17k is very cheap compared to the last set I bought in the UK.

I don't disagree with quality tires and Bridgestone are one of my favorites competed on them many times, but maybe I've just been out of buying new tires for a while not having a car but that seems expensive as my competition tires costed that much just a few years ago as did my street tires but they were low profile z rated tires..

May I know what size you have?

Edited by WarpSpeed