Possibility Of Sabotage Taking Place On March 14: Abhisit

webfact

What I consider strange is him saying that the trip might be cancelled. Because that means details of the trip had still not been agreed with Australia. But Prime Ministerial trips are always planned and details agreed months in advance so this trip seems to be a very hastily organised special trip.

What do you think happens: Abhisit - "Hey Kev. I'm not too busy this weekend. Mind if I come over for a chat?"

Just because you have only just read about Abhisit going to Aus, doesn't mean it was only just organised.

Maybe that's exactly the reason the protest has been organised for the same weekend.

If you re-read my post you will see that the trip hadn't even been OKed by Australia as of last Friday. Prime Ministers have very full agendas and official visits have to be worked out many months in advance to the convenience of both countries.

Does that make clearer for you or do you want pretty pictures?

You are contradicting yourself. You say "visits have to be worked out many months in advance" but also say it "hadn't even been OK'd".

If it hadn't been OK'd a week before the trip, how do you work out the details months in advance. How is it convenient for both countries if they don't even know if it's happening yet.

Trips sometimes get cancelled at the last minute even after they have spent months organizing it. ie Hilary Clinton about a month ago.

Yes. Please draw some pretty pictures, because you don't make any sense.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The turning point after 14 march is no coup, no change of new government but red leader are going to be in trouble in Middle east. IF we still can recalled the incident where a fugitive need by that government over there in exchange for this guy who is going in big trouble if he still use that country to create unstably over here.

We will see a new drama .

I flew from Dubai on EK374 on late Friday night with my wife (Thai) who works for Emirates. I commented on the higher than usual number of Thai passengers on that plane and she agreed 100%. There was one group in particular, numbering 20+ people, who were constantly moving between seats, shouting across everyone's heads to their 'friends' on the other side of the plane and were not your average tour group. The wife said their dialects were a mixture of northern and north-eastern. Most of them were aged 35-45 years old, but there were a couple of men in their 70s or even older ... village headmen perhaps? So is someone paying people to fly over and directly collect money from Thaksin or just to discuss strategies?

Maybe nothing, but I fly this route often and most of the Thais you see on there are usually cabin crew who work for Emirates flying home for a break or WAGS with foreign husbands/boyfriends/sponsors.

Must learn not to 'tink too mut'.

Cheap Thai Labour going back to Dubai to work. Nothing unusual.

I would like to add that there is also;

The possibility of sabotage NOT occurring next March 14th - As has been true for the last 8 years i have lived here.

Just so we can keep the whole debate balanced and not whip ourselves into a frenzy.

:)

Well I'll stick my neck out and say I think it's highly likely that sabotage will be reported!

By which interest and and whether it's real or a "Mukdan Incident" remains to be seen. Far too many people egos jostling for another showdown.

Hope I'm wrong!

That would be a minuscule fraction of the local arms stash.

Not a game changer at all.

Is the theft from the southern garrison considered a game changer then?

In army hands, which was the original argument,

no.

in the hands of someone wanting to embarrass the security forces big time at this rally,

definitely.

Haven't they been sufficiently embarassed by the theft then?

Again - why would they admit it? Reminds me of the "Thaksin bomb plot."

And why is Khattiya allowed to run around shouting his mouth off? (apart from discrediting the red shirt movement)

Food for thought..

I flew from Dubai on EK374 on late Friday night with my wife (Thai) who works for Emirates. I commented on the higher than usual number of Thai passengers on that plane and she agreed 100%. There was one group in particular, numbering 20+ people, who were constantly moving between seats, shouting across everyone's heads to their 'friends' on the other side of the plane and were not your average tour group.

Maybe nothing, but I fly this route often and most of the Thais you see on there are usually cabin crew who work for Emirates flying home for a break or WAGS with foreign husbands/boyfriends/sponsors.

??

What part of the post can't you understand?

I flew from Dubai on EK374 on late Friday night with my wife (Thai) who works for Emirates. I commented on the higher than usual number of Thai passengers on that plane and she agreed 100%. There was one group in particular, numbering 20+ people, who were constantly moving between seats, shouting across everyone's heads to their 'friends' on the other side of the plane and were not your average tour group.

??

What part of the post can't you understand?

And what part of Post #57 by Estrada can't you understand?