I Wont Shop At 7/11 Again

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 Baht ! have you thought of calling tourist police ?

Not really. I don't really think there is much that they could do about it. I am just writing it off as a bad loss and experience. Will now only shop at mom and pop stores anyway.

Just watch out for ole granny, she might not have any teeth, but she sure can bite :)

Not really. I don't really think there is much that they could do about it. I am just writing it off as a bad loss and experience. Will now only shop at mom and pop stores anyway.

Just watch out for ole granny, she might not have any teeth, but she sure can bite :D

Mom and Pop stores..... :):D Different prices everyday for the same article. Depends on how they feel and what the farang looks like. Judging by versialcontro's posts, they'll take one look at him, and his maoning visage, and charge him 3 tines as much!!!! :D:D

For goodness sake. Just don't shop at 7/11 again.... No big deal. :)

Good advice. I am only going to shop at the local mom and pop stores from now on. It may only be 2barts, but if they pull that caper 20 times a day thats alot of barts.

Right, and then you'll be complaining about how much more expensive those mom & pop stores are.

2 baht and this merits a discussion? Most convenience stores in North America have a little tray for pennies. People leave the 1-3 cents behind or take when they don't have them, because no one wants the small change anymore. At my Big One convenience store I never take the little baht, nor do most of the other foreigners. The clerk was probably just acting based upon past experience. 2 <deleted> baht. Who cares? It's nothing. If 2 baht is a deal breaker for you and you will seek out a new convenience store, then factor in the wear and tear on the shoes, or the cost of petrol, or the value of time spent in transit. I think it will all add up to more than 2 baht. Hopefully, you are not in a position of financial management.

Edited by geriatrickid

Good !! It will save us these kind of retarded postings about 7/11 and two measly Baht.

Good grief! Can't believe some of you guys are seriously posting to this

gallery_35489_975_9215.jpg

Yes I conceed that I once shopped at my local village minimart, but now that I have moved to the big city that there are tines when I am so lonesome as to tke some comfort there at the 711, lie, la, lie, for my beers and smokes, but am not strong enough to repel these forces of evil and I am damned to the fires of that unspoken place down below for miserabl weaknesses, so let me go and meet my maker in peace now. Goodnight Saint Jetset.

Good grief! Can't believe some of you guys are seriously posting to this

gallery_35489_975_9215.jpg

At least one smart cookie out there this evening. I certainly got my 2bahts worth :)

So,,,,, You admit to being a troll?

You my friend get the Darwin award for 2010. I will also throw in 2baht for good measure.

Seems to me,that everybody suffers from some form of tunnelvision;only focusing on the amount,while the op was upset,not for the 2 baht, but over the way that the clerk,without even asking permission,handled his change and after that ignored him.Of course he,and most of us,can live without change of 2 baht.Or 20 baht.Indeed,I think we can survive to not get any change back on 500 baht....But that is not the subject here;the subject is,wether it is correct for a salesperson to decide for you what to do with your money,regardless of what the amount is.

Seems to me,that everybody suffers from some form of tunnelvision;only focusing on the amount,while the op was upset,not for the 2 baht, but over the way that the clerk,without even asking permission,handled his change and after that ignored him.Of course he,and most of us,can live without change of 2 baht.Or 20 baht.Indeed,I think we can survive to not get any change back on 500 baht....But that is not the subject here;the subject is,wether it is correct for a salesperson to decide for you what to do with your money,regardless of what the amount is.

Correct - thank you, and no I am not a troll.

For goodness sake. Just don't shop at 7/11 again.... No big deal. :)

Good advice. I am only going to shop at the local mom and pop stores from now on. It may only be 2barts, but if they pull that caper 20 times a day thats alot of barts.

This part reminded me of the missing piece of hotdog. (Oh my that was funny.)

Then it slowly began to dawn on me this was possibly satire.

:D

I suspect you will forget about it over time. That is until you are bagging up some coins to take to the bank and find you're 2 Baht short..... :)

maybe half a dozen changs might help. if not buy another half then another half. then all u will have to rmemeber the inccodent is this thread. ifes a bdfbdhfb......

anway just to put my 2 bahts worth in. i think that lady did take the buiscuit. that would have annoyed me that sorte of stuff. likew u said i am all up for charity but taking the ssss is take the ssss not matter how big or small. if u really wanted to get your own back. u cold have called the manager down asked for your 2 baht back. if she said no. then u can order the staff to rewinde the security tape. and waste loads of time. not that u really want the 2 baht back. just get you own bit of entertainment for 2 baht.

thats what i would have done but i am a big C ha ha

I for one am pretty confident that none or very close to it actually gets to the Haitians.

Money is money, and be it two baht or two thousand, please give it back to me as it is MY change, thank you.

Where is ......... Mark Wolfe .

I for one am pretty confident that none or very close to it actually gets to the Haitians.

Money is money, and be it two baht or two thousand, please give it back to me as it is MY change, thank you.

good luck u would have to go to haiti to get that back.

better off at big c. u get more for your money. thats come from big c

another technque. is that u could just stand there and laugh. i don't meen a short laugh i mean a loooooooooong laugh. i mean laugh for 4 hours. tell them that u will stop when u get your money back. laugh al the customers out the shop. if they ask why u r laughing tell them that u r laughingat the funny situation.its so funny that u just want to stay and laugh. ha hah ha hah ah ah ahahahahah.

Edited by BigC

another technque. is that u could just stand there and laugh. i don't meen a short laugh i mean a loooooooooong laugh. i mean laugh for 4 hours. tell them that u will stop when u get your money back. laugh al the customers out the shop. if they ask why u r laughing tell them that u r laughingat the funny situation.its so funny that u just want to stay and laugh. ha hah ha hah ah ah ahahahahah.

Errrrrr okay then. I will try that .... em.... <deleted>

You can boycott 7-11 if ya want.I go there for convienience.It is that kind of A store.The owner of the store could care less.Theres plenty of customers to take your place.About the Haiti thing ,I agree with ya.But 2 baht I mean 6 cents american.Small change man.

:) Yes the staff are morons. In my basket was a book "Thai Ladyboys" and I had hoped with the long queue, it would all be packed into a bag unnoticed and charged. But no, the idiot behind the counter had to hold the book up and shout "Another one, boy are we selling a lot of this book today" Prick !

It also helps if you rub ur crotch whilst laughing