ไปจนถึงบีบนวด

SoftWater

"เธอดูแลจัดการให้ทุกเรื่องไม่เว้นแม้แต่อาหารการกิน เครื่องแต่งกาย ไปจนถึงบีบนวด"

She takes care of everything without exception, even the food and clothing until.........

Can anyone help me complete the sentence and the meaning?

Thanks.

ไปจนถึง = all the way through to, right through to (in the context of a diverse list)

บีบนวด = massage

ไม่เว้นแม้แต่ X = including even X (lit. not excluding even X)

I believe it is just a way of saying she takes care of your every need, from food and clothing up to and including massage. Whether the massage is arranged for you or done by เธอ herself is not clear, but the inferrence is that she would also do the massage.

Thai2English dictionary has บีบนวด = select ; choose ; pick out with no mention of massage.

Is this an error?

Must be, บีบ means to squeeze with both hands, it is in the definition of the word นวด ; ใช้มือบีบหรือกดเพื่อให้คลายจากความปวด ฯลฯ

I'm going to go with something like this...

'She takes care of everything, whether its food, clothing or even a massage'

ไปจนถึง...seems to be what was causing me the trouble, so thanks everyone and especially aanon for helping to clear that up

('until the massage' didn't make sense, so I though บีบนวด must have been some kind of idiom); I see that it should be understood as part of a conjunctive pattern to link the final item in a list.

It reminds me of another one that I've never quite mastered the correct usage of

นับตั้งแต่....ถึง

Am I right in thinking this can be used to define a period, but also list activities

e.g., would this be grammatical? and if so, is it synonymous with the other formulation?

"เธอดูแลจัดการให้ทุกเรื่อง นับตั้งแต่อาหารการกิน เครื่องแต่งกาย ถึงบีบนวด"

Edited by SoftWater

I'm going to go with something like this...

'She takes care of everything, whether its food, clothing or even a massage'

ไปจนถึง...seems to be what was causing me the trouble, so thanks everyone and especially aanon for helping to clear that up

('until the massage' didn't make sense, so I though บีบนวด must have been some kind of idiom); I see that it should be understood as part of a conjunctive pattern to link the final item in a list.

It reminds me of another one that I've never quite mastered the correct usage of

นับตั้งแต่....ถึง

Am I right in thinking this can be used to define a period, but also list activities

e.g., would this be grammatical? and if so, is it synonymous with the other formulation?

"เธอดูแลจัดการให้ทุกเรื่อง นับตั้งแต่อาหารการกิน เครื่องแต่งกาย ถึงบีบนวด"

The sentence sound good to me.

You can also use นับตั้งแต่ ......ไปจนถึง..... It can also be used with time eg from Jan to May etc.