Video - First Victim Of Red Shirt Violence

bubba

Charge the red shirt scum with assault and battery. :)

The reds want a peaceful demonstration as long as they can act like babies, block any road they want, cause as much public disturbance as possible, and not follow a peaceful and respectable framework for their protest. The minute someone decides to criticize their piggish behavior, they get bashed over the head with a 'peaceful' demonstrator's megaphone. Stupid red buffalo.

I found this little video of Red Shirt history a few minutes ago. It's from last year, so I'm sure many of you have probably seen it already, but I had not. It shows good footage of several different demonstrations and Red Shirt meetings, etc. Well worth watching, in my opinion...

http://www.tannetwork.tv/tan/ViewVideo.aspx?DataID=1025314

It shows a lot of the events, leading up to the present situation

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From The Nation

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/home/2010/...i-30124581.html

... found himself caught in traffic near Pathum Thani City Hall and got out of his car to demand that he be allowed to go through ....

???????? traffic????????

demand to go through????????

other vehicles are passing.... without any problem in both lanes

mr.Thanin, you are officially invited to pattaya during the music festival next weekend... to face a real traffic jam...

How Ironic it is that the citizen being attacked by the dreg in red is wearing a Pink Shirt. Sad that you can't love and respect that which that color is representing and not have some corn ball savage like this try and take a swing on you. They should really be put back in their place.

Amazing, a fight between two people get a title like 'Victim of Red Shirt Violence"!

There is no doubt on which side the guy who gave this title is!

Or the newspaper that reported it. :)

Still, this is not what anyone wants to be seeing. These sort of confrontations are more likely with smaller, more spread out protests. It would be much better for everyone if there was just one organized protest.

Yes the more I watch this the more i can see the guy in pink throwing something

So, the less than a second shot that you see of the pink shirt guy stepping back with his hands at (not in) his pockets, makes you think that his is throwing something.

Maybe he put something that he was holding into his pocket after the red shirt guy started climbing down from the truck.

I think all he was throwing was verbal abuse, and the red shirt guy didn't like it.

BUT, having said that, it shows how easily this can flare up. If the red shirts start to block major intersections in Bangkok, as they were threatening to do if Abhisit didn't step down by 12 today, then they are going to get a cr@p load more abuse than that guy was giving.

Will they be able to control themselves then?

So, the less than a second shot that you see of the pink shirt guy stepping back with his hands at (not in) his pockets, makes you think that his is throwing something.

Maybe he put something that he was holding into his pocket after the red shirt guy started climbing down from the truck.

I think all he was throwing was verbal abuse, and the red shirt guy didn't like it.

BUT, having said that, it shows how easily this can flare up. If the red shirts start to block major intersections in Bangkok, as they were threatening to do if Abhisit didn't step down by 12 today, then they are going to get a cr@p load more abuse than that guy was giving.

Why should i explain when the video speaks volumes anyone with eyes can see him throwing something

Why should i explain when the video speaks volumes anyone with eyes can see him throwing something

The video does speak volumes. So everyone can make up their own minds.

IMO, the guy looks like he is putting something in his pocket. Gee, maybe it's a rock, I don't know. But the fraction of a second shot does not show him in a throwing stance ... unless ofcourse he is throwing underarm ... maybe that's what I'm missing.

Some people see what they want to see.

Looks as if the guy got out of his car and was harassing the red-shirt. Who knows? That clip doesn't show what was happening to cause it.

Perhaps he was shouting his disapproval of the reds or something of the sort. But the red clearly ran over and attacked him. That is in no way justifiable.

:)

Your post is in no way justifiable.

Did you not see the other guy kick the red shirt in the stomach as he ran over?

gallery_35489_956_184104.jpg

gallery_35489_956_127374.jpg

Oh, of course, "self defence". Yeah, right.

Another thread for the "jokes" forum, I think.

Jet set, You obviously have little idea about 'life' or something. What was the pink guy suppose to do, just stand there and wait for this heap of crap in the cowboy hat to land one on him. If someone charges you & you have absolutely any sense, you either lay them out or run away, thats all there is to it. This guy could of had a knife in his hand (other hand) or anything, you just don't know. If mr cowboy hat ran at me like that I would of done exactly the same thing, well maybe not EXACTLY the same, but you get my drift.

Mr cow boy hat was the aggessive one here, even after the attack Mr Pinky spoke very well and very politely, hes the victim here, the other guy should wake up to himself, what did he think, people would be happy to be stuck behind is pathetic little convoy? :D:D

Exactly! The clip does NOT show what was being said prior to the attack!

From the point when filming starts it really looks like the pink shirt 'made' the guy in the Red lose it....watch it again folks! Also observe the fact there are no other 'Reds' near that guy ... he's on his own until the fight kicks off..

I am not a Red OR yellow ...maybe Pink, Green, Orange, Purple and Blue ! :):D

Exactly! The clip does NOT show what was being said prior to the attack!

From the point when filming starts it really looks like the pink shirt 'made' the guy in the Red lose it....watch it again folks! Also observe the fact there are no other 'Reds' near that guy ... he's on his own until the fight kicks off..

I am not a Red OR yellow ...maybe Pink, Green, Orange, Purple and Blue ! :):D

Obviously they were arguing. The news articles indicate the pink guy was angry about the delay. So he probably got out and abused the red guy. He must have said something that the red guy didn't like (no idea what ... not going to guess). The red guy reacted and ran over and attacked the pink guy.

But overall ... IT WAS JUST TWO GUYS FIGHTING ... hardly of any relevance to the bigger picture.

Looks as if the guy got out of his car and was harassing the red-shirt. Who knows? That clip doesn't show what was happening to cause it.

Perhaps he was shouting his disapproval of the reds or something of the sort. But the red clearly ran over and attacked him. That is in no way justifiable.

Jet set, You obviously have little idea about 'life' or something. What was the pink guy suppose to do, just stand there and wait for this heap of crap in the cowboy hat to land one on him. If someone charges you & you have absolutely any sense, you either lay them out or run away, thats all there is to it. This guy could of had a knife in his hand (other hand) or anything, you just don't know. If mr cowboy hat ran at me like that I would of done exactly the same thing, well maybe not EXACTLY the same, but you get my drift.

Mr cow boy hat was the aggessive one here, even after the attack Mr Pinky spoke very well and very politely, hes the victim here, the other guy should wake up to himself, what did he think, people would be happy to be stuck behind is pathetic little convoy? :D:D

Your "life" experiences are clearly different from mine. You don't know what would have happened if the guy in pink had just stood his ground. It's all supposition on your part. The facts are that the guy in pink landed the first blow. Of course, if he'd got it right and the red shirt had gone down, no doubt you would be cheering him.

Your "life" experiences are clearly different from mine. You don't know what would have happened if the guy in pink had just stood his ground. It's all supposition on your part. The facts are that the guy in pink landed the first blow. Of course, if he'd got it right and the red shirt had gone down, no doubt you would be cheering him.

Jetset, Your kidding me right, look at that scum bag pulling his megaphone back for the strike. You would have the older citizen in the pink shirt just let the bum strike him with it?

Ha, ha. No - you're (not "your") kidding me. Can't you see the pink shirt raise his foot before the red shirt raises his hand with the megaphone?

No? Ah, well, I suppose your (not "you're") hatred of the reds and Thaksin is blinding you.

gallery_35489_956_115605.jpg