Tony's Life Fitness Now Powerstation?

keightzee

Going back to Pattaya in April and had plans to get a few months membership at Tony's Life Fitness (off waking street). Was just checking out his website and seen that the rates have went up considerably for a month to 3500baht!!!

I'm hoping this is just a mistake but it does correspond with the rates for the pro's gym off soi lengkee so now it's got me thinking.

Any one here a visitor to the one off walking and know if the rates have been upped.

If i can remember right originally it was around 1300 for a month.

Cheers

Yes, rates have gone up considerably. The Walking Street gym has been extended into where the nightclub used to be and the new rates encompass the use of all of the gyms. Whereas the old rates were generally for the particular gym in which you paid or if you bought a slightly more expensive annual membership it could cover all of the gyms.

Now one visit to the Walking Street gym is 220 baht, as opposed to 99 baht before. Plus now you have to pay for towel use(bad move)120 baht deposit and 40 baht per towel. There is a sign saying that stolen towels were costing 60,000 baht per month. Hard to believe.

What is most irritating is the time they carry out maintenance. You'll be working out in the middle of the day and there will be about five or six people with spray painting a machine next to where you are working out. You have no option but to leave.

Why they can't spray paint the machine before the take it into the gym no one knows. The there is the smell of chemicals everywhere. Maybe it's the rubber flooring, but.... get it sorted.