Cassava

Thailand

I have a contact who il looking for large quantities of Cassava to export to another country.

We are talking substantial amounts and they are not looking for an agent but direct supply no intermediaries.

Personally I know nothing about the root, just been asked to see if I can find that direct supplier-any ideas,contacts?

Thanks

If he wants to cut out all middlemen he needs to talk directly to the farmers.

I can sell him about 300 tons at the end of the year if he wants to come and pick it up :)

Price is currently 2.40/kilo but he can have it for 2.20/kilo if he wants to dig it up himself.

I can sell him about 300 tons at the end of the year if he wants to come and pick it up :)

Price is currently 2.40/kilo but he can have it for 2.20/kilo if he wants to dig it up himself.

Thanks they are looking for a bit more than that per month, at least that's what they tell me!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks they are looking for a bit more than that per month, at least that's what they tell me!

I have sufficient to supply you. How many thousand tons do u need?

My max is 100000MT

This is a direct deal. No brokers involved at all

No commissions to be paid either