Red Shirt Live Tv

opalhort

Does anybody have a link to the live online broadcast of the red shirts?

Would be interesting to see the broadcast side by side with ASTV and TAN.

NO I DO NOT support red, but always like a good laugh.

opalhort

Thanks for the links.

It is quite interesting to compare the reds' with the yellows' demonstrations in the past.

On the surface they appear very much the same, of course aimed in different directions, but as my family pointed out the reds appear to use a lot of foul language (bad words as my son said) compared to the yellows in the past.

opalhort

Thanks for the links.

It is quite interesting to compare the reds' with the yellows' demonstrations in the past.

On the surface they appear very much the same, of course aimed in different directions, but as my family pointed out the reds appear to use a lot of foul language (bad words as my son said) compared to the yellows in the past.

opalhort

Oh, I think you'll find that the yellow shirts didn't mince words much and there were some downright obscene comments coming from their stages.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the links.

opalhort

Oh, I think you'll find that the yellow shirts didn't mince words much and there were some downright obscene comments coming from their stages.

They're pretty much carbon copies.

(Except one side is lacking a leader in the same country)

In comparison with the Panda channel....which one provides the better quality viewing ???

I am guessing you get more sense out of the Panda.....

About 21:00 PM everynight, there is a reality shows called "When Pig Fly & Talk" staring Taksin Chinawattra. It is very entertaining. The show changes location so often that make you wonder if they have their own jet to fly all the crews and actors.

In comparison with the Panda channel....which one provides the better quality viewing ???

About 21:00 PM everynight, there is a reality shows called "When Pig Fly & Talk" staring Taksin Chinawattra. It is very entertaining. The show changes location so often that make you wonder if they have their own jet to fly all the crews and actors.

That reality show has been boring for a long time, it's always the same unattractive man moaning about how life is so unfair what with having to eat caviar in Russia and imploring the audience to hang on for just a little bit longer. It might improve if the acting wasn't so wooden and they went outdoors sometimes, preferably to the Siberian tundra or the scorching deserts of Dubai.

Sunderland's link is really good, it gives you many channel options. MOB tv (555!) also has live traffic cameras on different areas, that they swap every few minutes. I've seen Lumpini, Ratchadamnoen Nok, and most recently, Phitsanulok on it.

Since many of the traffic websites seem to have lost their camera feeds over the past week or so, this is a good way to keep tabs on what is happening.

The acronym for UDD is wrong...The correction is:.United front for dictatorship AGAINST democracy...you know who the Dictator is...the absent ex-PM!

^ I can only assume you haven't had a chance yet to read what UDD wants. Links are further up in this very topic. :)

And, keep in mind, I'm sticking to what is documented and officially communicated from UDD. You may want to compare that to what is documented and officially communicated from groups like PAD, and see the difference, and then make up your own mind on what democracy means to both groups.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai