Leather Chair Or Lazy Boy, Where To Buy, Or Any For Sale

nickthebrit

hi all

i am moving to pattaya in a few weeks

can anyone tell me where i can buy a real proper leather chair.... maybe smaller sofa... or a lazy boy

and/or if anyone has one to sell

I dont want a cheap chinese copy... but good quality....

also i need a proper directors leather chair...

and recommends on stores

or

if anyone selling please PM me, and I will reply straight away

cheers

nick

ii

Edited by nickthebrit

I went directly to the Lazy Boy company in Bangkok (off Ladprao) to get my leather LB. I do believe I got a much better price that way, so it was worth it to me. They also have informed salespeople, unlike most of the places selling these items. 1000 baht to deliver to Pattaya.

how much did you pay

any website for them

thanks

I went directly to the Lazy Boy company in Bangkok (off Ladprao) to get my leather LB. I do believe I got a much better price that way, so it was worth it to me. They also have informed salespeople, unlike most of the places selling these items. 1000 baht to deliver to Pattaya.

Occasionally you can find used ones in classified ads in Pattaya. I doubt you will find a store selling second hand. I don't remember how much I paid but I was shopping around for awhile and I found the Bangkok company price the best. I also went high end with Italian soft leather which I recommend.

http://www.la-z-boy-thailand.com/default.asp?lang=eng

Sale & Marketing

Globiz Venture Co., Ltd.

2991/12 Ladprao 101/3 Rd. Klongjan Bangkapi Bangkok 10240

Tel: 02-376-0118

Fax: 02-376-0119

[email protected]

Call them to make sure they are still selling from Ladprao. Also there is a big gallery store on near Sukhumvit. Can't say if the price would be the same.

In Pattaya check out Homeworks (Sukhumvit road near Big C South and Pattaya Tai), Index (Sukhumvit Road near Soi Siam Country Club), SB Furniture (Sukhumvit road next to Tesco-Lotus South), Kanyong (Sukhumvit Road near to soi Chayapruk). Also- 2nd floor of Carrefoure (Pattaya Klang) there are recliners, but not la-ze-boy.

Edited by chickenslegs

LB's can be found in any beer bars in Pattaya. Lazy Boyz are for sale in most of the furniture selling department stores. Got mine in Central world (zen dept store) in Bangkok. Like JT said, go for the Italian soft leather.

Mine was some kind of top model and in the top of the price range. Sticker price over 60k but after all the discounts and paying with K Bank credit card maybe 40% down...

Their is an excellent furniture company in Thailand called Stephanos. They have a factory in Bangkok, and showrooms in Bangkok, Pattaya, and Rayong. They often have displays in carrefour on the second floor near the bathrooms.

Barry

Yes. We bought a black leather three piece suite including a lazy boy, a three seat sofa (with two reclining seats) and a two seat sofa for a negotiated price of Baht 65,000.

The manufacturer is called Stephano Cho.

I can second the suggestions for Stephano Cho. His shop is on Sukhumvit just north of Pattaya Nua (North) on the southbound traffic side, and the sign reads StephanOcho. I had a recliner made there over four years ago, and I still have it - very high quality, about 11,000 for a leather/PVC chair (PVC on the sides and back).