Scotland V England Rugby Stopped Half Way Through The Game By Kpp Cable

McFarang

Having stayed up till midnight and settling in to watch Scotland V England Calcutta Cup on SS5 supplied by KPP Cable in Rawai they pulled it half way through the first half with no warning and put on some South African Cycling on SS6.

To say I was and still am angry is an understatement after having 3 dopey Engineers round for an hour trying to fix picture quality today mainly for the Rugby but also the Grand Prix they are supposed to be returning on Sunday well they will to remove the system.

Did anybody else have the same happen or am I an isolated case?

Welcome back Rawai Cable who I will get to replace KPP who are so useless they should not be in business half of the 80 + channels have an unveiwable picture.

I am going to make sure that I do not recommend this service to anyone that I know.

No More of my money or friends will go to KPP hopefully Rawai Cable kept Rugby Fans?????????

Online now watching live text via BBC Sport no where near as good as Live TV but better than nothing.

KPP are supposed to have Fibre Optic Internet as well but its way behind they have lost that business as well I am afraid if it ever arrives

I don't know who controls which sport channel is being played but often they randomly change them without rhyme or reason. There were times last year when the Twenty/20 cricket was on they always switched as the live games were starting. By changing provider you cannot be sure the same thing wont happen. The only way to be sure is to presure the cable companies to have all the Supersport channels available so their customers can pick & choose for themselves. There are times when all they show is a Supersport logo for hours on end, usually in the mornings while waiting for the technician to wake up.

I don't know who controls which sport channel is being played but often they randomly change them without rhyme or reason. There were times last year when the Twenty/20 cricket was on they always switched as the live games were starting. By changing provider you cannot be sure the same thing wont happen. The only way to be sure is to presure the cable companies to have all the Supersport channels available so their customers can pick & choose for themselves. There are times when all they show is a Supersport logo for hours on end, usually in the mornings while waiting for the technician to wake up.

And what about when the DVD freezes on the Movie Channel ......... :)

You guys should check the news more!

The cricket was blocked IN S. Africa cos of INdian piracy NOT the local provider!

All the SS channels WILL dissappear in 6 weeks as the satelitte will change and will not be reachable here (no world cup).

ONly Truevision left or another Sat provider (Astro)

Very annoying last night. They had a super 14 game on another channel and you never know, maybe they just thought they had the same game on two channels. And for once they didn't have Astro Supersport which would also have the rugby, showing the Bundesliga on SS7 instead.

I suppose we should be grateful for whatever decent sport we get on cable as it'll nearly all be going soon, as musiclover pointed out. Though not South African cycling!