I Am Going Back To My Country Thaiand After Five Years

note133

Hi, some of you guys may remember me from my previous post (quite awhile ago) about going to the States.

About the trip in the states, I did not have a good time over there as I expected it to be. My friend and I had kind of discrepancy and something went wrong as well. Therefore so many things did not occur according to the plan. Well, that is part of life and surely the show must go on. I am back in Canada since last month , and I did not have an energy to write any reports about the States at all whatsoever. I have been living in Canada for quite a long time, and now it's time for me to go back . I am going back to Bangkok Thailand my country in the next two weeks after being away from my home for five years. You cannot imagine how much I miss my parents, my friends, my relatives and the list.......................go on. I miss Thai food a lot even though I eat Thai food here occasionally. As you know going to a Thai restaurant in Canada is expensive, so I cannot afford to go there as much as I would like too. On top of that, there is no way near........... Thai food in Thailand. When I arrive there, I will eat................eat...............eat everything. Anyway, I am very excited to go back to my country after all, lots of things need to be done. I miss Thailand so.................much . Has my country changed a lot in the past five years , soon..........I will find out. One quick question, I know that I am going to land in Suvarnabhumi Airport instead of Don muang, is taxi still the same? I remember from Don muang airport , I have to go down stair to get one. What is the taxi regulation in the new airport? Thanks in advance

Welcome home.

Just like at Don Muang, you can get a slip of paper from the taxi dispatcher and get on the taxi queue. And just like at Don Muang do not take a ride from anyone waiting in the terminal. Get on the official line and make sure the driver turns on the meter.

I am happy that you are glad to be coming home. There is a forum dedicated just to the airport, you might want to check that out about the taxi situation.

There are some complaints, but I have a friend who flies a lot and between us, we use the taxis there a lot. Never had a problem.