Falang In Thailnd

pett

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will as i understand that  there’s not only jobless and cheap education falang are in this web sit , i nearly believe that , you have gay and sucker and sex broker as well . chuchok iam sure  your grand father do this mistake same time .. or may you lern this from your father , . and  your mama pass she is time with you nightly .

Flaming and abuse of members is not part of the way we want this site to operate. Have a week off and see if you can improve yourself.

the jibe about you not being gay, but the guys you sleep with are, was just a bit of a laugh :o - oh I am still posting, so I must not be suspended :D:D

Brown nose :D

I would be grateful if you would stop generalising. You all do it. All the time. Everyone knows you do. No-one likes it.

Incidentally, I've been looking for a 'home les' for some considerable time (my understanding is that a 'home les' is a member of the Sapphic sisterhood who wishes to reside in my abode and indulge herself with like-minded ladies whilst in my presence.) Offers will be gratefully accepted.

All generalisations are dangerous.....!

chang watana may be have no hospital for a mental and sick like your self , iam sure you can kep your sister and other your sexy family memeber in your home and we will call you lady home papa san . may you gain few bhat in this way .

Pett,

Just wanted to let you know that your attempts a "Tinglish" are pretty dire. Problem with a farang trying to get away with this, is that they don't speak thai. If you speak thai first, Tinglish is easy. Just translate how you say it in thai, word for word.

Yours is a pathetic attempt at impersonation. Why waste your time? I guess you don't have any real life friends.

So pack your bag sonny, off to that computer sin bin in the sky for you.

will as i understand that  there’s not only jobless and cheap education falang are in this web sit , i nearly believe that , you have gay and sucker and sex broker as well . chuchok iam sure  your grand father do this mistake same time .. or may you lern this from your father , . and  your mama pass she is time with you nightly .

Flaming and abuse of members is not part of the way we want this site to operate. Have a week off and see if you can improve yourself.

the jibe about you not being gay, but the guys you sleep with are, was just a bit of a laugh :o - oh I am still posting, so I must not be suspended :D:D

We love you Torny :D