Documents & Procedures Required For Condo Purchase

Hi, I'm currently in the mist of applying for a loan from the Thai bank to purchase my first condo here in Thailand.

I've encountered several roadblocks along the way which is why I hope to find some answers here from Farangs who have successfully did it.

I promise to share each and every details here if I successfully acquired a mortgage loan from the Thai bank.

I've approached my home bank regarding a mortgage loan but their minimum loan is 5 mil baht and above.

Anything lower than that, you get to see the wide opening door and a foot in the ass.

I'm looking for condo that cost between 2-3 mil baht. No other alternatives, I gotta seek for a mortgage loan from Thai bank.

I've all the bank statements from my home bank for the past 3 years and it shows way more than enough money coming in every month to pay off the mortgage. My Debt - Income Ratio is way below 10%.

Long story short, I own a Company Limited here in Thailand and according to the Thai bank, I'd need to have a work permit in order to apply for a mortgage loan. My Thai gf is more than willing to help me in any ways she can to secure a mortgage loan be it guarantor and so on.

1) How can I make use of all the resources I've on hand now to get a mortgage loan from the Thai bank?

OR

2) How can I apply for a work permit and how much does it cost?

Kindly advise. Thank you. :)

Edited by xm911e3