Glucosamine + Chondroitin In Pattaya

Noddy1

I have investigated getting condroitin. It was available at a very high cost on order through a pharmacy and not as a combo with glucosamine. I now have mine shipped from Australia. I was using the straight glucosamine before I started using the combo (MSM also included). It made a huge difference.

I buy that in a pharmacy in Bangkok, 600 Baht for 30 sachets.

Are you sure it's condroitin. I can buy "Gluscosa" (30 x 1500 mg glucosamine) at most pharmacies in Pattaya, but they don't contain any condroitin.

I buy that in a pharmacy in Bangkok, 600 Baht for 30 sachets.

Are you sure it's condroitin. I can buy "Gluscosa" (30 x 1500 mg glucosamine) at most pharmacies in Pattaya, but they don't contain any condroitin.

As of last time I looked, it was illegal to sell MSM and Condroitin. Only Glucosimine is legal, but it is possible to find the combination being sold illegally.

Could anyone let me know the full name and manufacturer of the 30 x 1500 mg sachets as those might be a good alternative to Viartril-S (by Rottapharm and only available in 250 mg pills).

The brand name is "Glucosa". Manufacturer: Bangkok Lab & Cosmetic Co. Ltd. There is no sweetener in it. If you're looking for a straight glucosamine sulfate supplement it will do you fine. I've used it for almost a year. You can also purchase a more expensive imported brand from pharmacies here if you want to spend more money.