Thanks To The Mayor

Gonzo the Face

I have seen a lots of activity on my street in the past 10 days.....

Last week they painted White lines down each side of the street..... looks very good

May have been better if they had fixed the bumps, cracks and holes first though,, but what do I know

..... and this morning they actually washed and hosed it down......now the water that is in the cracks and holes will splash everyone and everything, with muddy water, until the holes are splashed out....

Hey but thats good as it will wash down the dustand polution from the air all around these holes

If I could only find out who the mayor was, I would send him/her/it a note of thanks

:)

Edited by Gonzo the Face

There is a place where this authority works, it is called city hall... :D

The city hall is supposedly surrounded with barb wire sandbags and security at the moment. :) I wonder if the mayor is in Bangkok lending his support and this is why you received these services. :D

The city hall is supposedly surrounded with barb wire sandbags and security at the moment. :) I wonder if the mayor is in Bangkok lending his support and this is why you received these services. :D

I went city hall yesterday to the passport office, it is like the trenches in world war 1, theres barb wire and concrete blocks everywhere, they have also closed all but one entrances and exits. So its one way in one way out.

I went city hall yesterday to the passport office, it is like the trenches in world war 1, theres barb wire and concrete blocks everywhere, they have also closed all but one entrances and exits. So its one way in one way out.

Yea just liked I figured he is off playing and nobody to ruin the office. :D That's why Mr GF received the free services. :D

the person you want to contact is Mayor Tassanai Buranupakorn, baby face guy as i recall in the posters

what Gonzo is probably refering to is the "Clean up CM" program

incendently, the website for the CM city municipality is out of date? Still lists Capt. Deuntemduang Na Chiengmai (Ph.D.) as Mayor

When , approx. , did the new guy take over ?

My understanding is he had a certain colour backing and votes were purchased. There has been an appeal to the EC. He is acting mayor but the powers to be have finally accepted him about 2 months ago

When , approx. , did the new guy take over ?

My understanding is he had a certain colour backing and votes were purchased. There has been an appeal to the EC. He is acting mayor but the powers to be have finally accepted him about 2 months ago

I have nothing to say or reply, rather just checking to see if our toy works after your post...

:):D