Deposed Thai Premier Thaksin Now In Montenegro

george

If I remember some thread about Thai citizenship, it is illegal to hold dual citizenship..I realize that hundreds do, however, consider if indeed this is the LAW and the Thai Government confirmed that Thaskin is indeed a citizen of Montenegro, and moved to revoke his Thai citizenship.....Intresting bitch slap by the Thai government for all the trouble he has been giving them.... :D

Well if this is the case they would have to boot Abhisit too? :)

BTW you can't revoke citizenship of someplace you are born. (facts are facts - once thai always thai)

Double standard?

Thousand of Thai women have a second passport.

Yes, but its still illegal..! (over the age of 18yrs)

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he's the worst element, why isn't the government arresting him? If the government is capable of arresting him, why aren't they? And if they're not, why are they still playing government?

And then they ask Thaksin to stop phoning in ...and when he finally does stop, they're literally making him phone in again by saying he's dead.

It really seems that they don't want him to stop. As funny as it may seem.

no need to arrest him if he's dead.

post-64844-1272867546_thumb.jpg

:D:):D:D:D

Please sign up now, you can still join the red shirts !

red-shirts-3.jpg

Man, that photo kills me. Where can I find more of the same?

Join UDD ! The girls come free :) !

redshirts1.jpg

Reiko%20Azechi.jpg

hong_kong_model_kama_sexy_red_bikini.jpg

Leah%20Dizon_red_III_06.jpg

You'r sick in the head, femailphiles like you should be shot

Please sign up now, you can still join the red shirts !

red-shirts-3.jpg

I suppose it's a healthy thing to fantasize about the red shirts... particularly when the reality is .... uhh.... a bit different.

redwomen3.jpgredwomen4.jpgredwomen6.jpgredwomen2.jpgredwomen7.jpgredwomen1.jpgredwomen5.jpg

first photo a fake?/!!

Look at the cars,no such thing in moskwa,look at thejacket of the man,the sleeves are way too long,and the shirt,must have found it in a skip.

Arches domes with crosses not in russia seen,come with onion shapes.crosses koptic,nuff said,eh?

might be wrong in all above?

The distance with arrows on the lamp-post shows 50m.no such sign with metres(m) in russia,the writing on the sign is certainly not cyrillic,connot make out much.

Please tell me you're joking. The writing on the sign is most definitely Russian. And I don't see any crosses. And there are indeed "nice cars" in Russia. Not everybody drives around in a Trabant anymore. Wake up, smell the coffee, get some new glasses. :)

28516_419260899879_127739209879_5332081_4287174_n.jpg

I sawa list sayiungt shadows are right.

Well to me they are aboyut 5 degrees out of alignment.

But more importantly the lighting on him is clearly a different chroma from the rest of the scene.

Explainable with a fill in flash, except THAT would be coming from the right, lighted side too.

Not the left side where a pro would use a fill in flash,

and not needed in the lighting for this allegedly candid shot.:

In general.... Duh!

More red bikini's please, they needed no retouching.

Just occasional fondling and a pina colada.

Edited by animatic

<snipped other quotes around photo>

I sawa list sayiungt shadows are right.

Well to me they are aboyut 5 degrees out of alignment.

But more importantly the lighting on him is clearly a different chroma from the rest of the scene.

Explainable with a fill in flash, except THAT would be coming from the right, lighted side too.

Not the left side where a pro would use a fill in flash,

and not needed in the lighting for this allegedly candid shot.:

In general.... Duh!

More red bikini's please, they needed no retouching.

Just occasional fondling and a pina colada.

I think the shadow of his nose is all wrong.

Why does there appear to be a shadow leading away from the thigh area of Thaksin when all the other shadows are leading towards Thaksin ?

The shadow on Thaksins shoulder is wrong too as it looks as if the sun or flash was on his right side according to this picture

If he's the worst element, why isn't the government arresting him? If the government is capable of arresting him, why aren't they? And if they're not, why are they still playing government?

And then they ask Thaksin to stop phoning in ...and when he finally does stop, they're literally making him phone in again by saying he's dead.

It really seems that they don't want him to stop. As funny as it may seem.

no need to arrest him if he's dead.

post-64844-1272867546_thumb.jpg

:D:):D:D:D

Truth in Spamvertising!

It's not A Frigidaire or a Kelvinator, it's a Thaksinator.

Kuhn T. tries out the latest in cryogenic technologies.

Freezing your ego before you've died. Just in case.

Do you have Sir Walter Raleigh in a can?

You do? Then let him OUT!

Edited by animatic

Why does there appear to be a shadow leading away from the thigh area of Thaksin when all the other shadows are leading towards Thaksin ?

The shadow on Thaksins shoulder is wrong too as it looks as if the sun or flash was on his right side according to this picture

Also not the double speculence on his head.

Two suns in Thaksins world????

Must be,

cause one alone could not possibly shine as bright as his ego.

Edited by animatic

The shadow "from the thigh" would probably be something out of picture on the right.

With the sun coming from right of picture (left of Thaksin) at about 45 deg. to Thaksin, the sun would be able to hit his right arm. Also, if you draw a line down from the 50m sign to it's shadow, then the line from the chin to the shoulder is about correct for that shoulder shadow.

But this is all irrelevant discussion.

They only way people are going to really believe he is alive now is to see him talking live on TV about current events.

This has become a "Weekend at Bernie's" thread.

I want to see Bernie, er, Thaksin in his standard videocast talking to the Reds at Centerpoint concerning Abhisit's proposed election date and the conditionnal five points. The fact is Thaksin could end this "Bernie" game immediately and conclusively. So why doesn't he? Well, perhaps it is "Bernie" in the photo. Maybe Thaksin is lying low so he doesn't have to pay the Reds since no dissolution has occurred. Maybe he's playing a Bernie to dodge his Russian debts a while longer.

Or maybe he's waiting on Liz to call him forth to organize and form a new government at Westminister. :D

No matter what he's up to, Thaksin continues his subterfuge which is nothing new. :)

Edited by Publicus

Thaksin to the rescue!

Read it in the current Economist.

http://www.economist.com/world/europe/disp...e=hptextfeature

Some Serb in Montenegro got busted because of a yacht off South America full of cocane so the top Montenegran crime bosses had him abducted so he doesn't talk and with elections coming later this month the PM is invoking Thaksin as the guy who can save Montenegro, or at least save the PM and his party from the electorare. Thaksin's remaining mum....as we know Thaksin is otherwise occupied recently, but I'm staying tuned.......

Edited by Publicus

No wonder they can't find him.

That photo isn't real. The army guy was photoshopped in.

The shadows are a dead giveaway.

A good prop job though.

Izzit my eyes or does Bernie look handcuffed???

if only

As regards the photo of Thaksin:

Thaksin.jpg

I believe that Thaksin has been photoshopped into the photo for the following reasons:

1. The left red arrow (made by me) shows a double line faint shadow that appears to be in line with where Thaksin should have been standing. In that case, Thaksin's shadow should cast a long shadow along the same line or just parallel to it.

2. The right red arrow (made by me) points to the triangular space between Thaksin's left arm and body of the jacket. If blown up, the colour of that space is much lighter than the colours of the pavement just next to Thaksin's left and right arms. Because the two colours of the pavement next to the arms are very similar in shade and intensity, it should follow that the colour of the pavement in the triangular space should be similar as well, but it is not.

Therefore, I would conclude that Thaksin's image has been photoshopped into the photo, though it is a masterful job. The edges between Thaksin himself and the surrounding background show no apparent photoshop effect, except that the top of his head, the line of his hair is straight across, whereas one would expect some curvature or randomness due to hair strands.

The large shadow at the bottom right of the photo is the same colour as Thaksin's jacket, so there is no distinction between the jacket and the shadow. Whereas the shadow made by the lamppost has a colour that is distinctly separate from the colour of the jacket.

I'm just an amateur photoshopper, but when inserting images onto another image, the most difficult part of the job is conforming the background seen through the image is consistent with the surrounding background; for example, photoshopping a tennis racquet onto a stadium background. What you see thru the strings of the photoshopped racquet must be consistent with the background surrounding the racquet after the photoshopped effect.

Looks to me like he's standing in the middle of a bike path and the lighter shadow lines in the middle of it are not shadows, maybe painted over yellow lines.

Absolutely nothing wrong with this picture except for the eyesore of a compulsive lying thief in the middle of it. :)

*Note

electric wires hanging overhead make the fainter shadow lines. that don t follow others angles like the pole.

No more nonsense please, that pr!ck in the picture has created enough of it himself.

Edited by Tony Clifton

As regards the photo of Thaksin:

Thaksin.jpg

I believe that Thaksin has been photoshopped into the photo for the following reasons:

1. The left red arrow (made by me) shows a double line faint shadow that appears to be in line with where Thaksin should have been standing. In that case, Thaksin's shadow should cast a long shadow along the same line or just parallel to it.

2. The right red arrow (made by me) points to the triangular space between Thaksin's left arm and body of the jacket. If blown up, the colour of that space is much lighter than the colours of the pavement just next to Thaksin's left and right arms. Because the two colours of the pavement next to the arms are very similar in shade and intensity, it should follow that the colour of the pavement in the triangular space should be similar as well, but it is not.

Therefore, I would conclude that Thaksin's image has been photoshopped into the photo, though it is a masterful job. The edges between Thaksin himself and the surrounding background show no apparent photoshop effect, except that the top of his head, the line of his hair is straight across, whereas one would expect some curvature or randomness due to hair strands.

The large shadow at the bottom right of the photo is the same colour as Thaksin's jacket, so there is no distinction between the jacket and the shadow. Whereas the shadow made by the lamppost has a colour that is distinctly separate from the colour of the jacket.

I'm just an amateur photoshopper, but when inserting images onto another image, the most difficult part of the job is conforming the background seen through the image is consistent with the surrounding background; for example, photoshopping a tennis racquet onto a stadium background. What you see thru the strings of the photoshopped racquet must be consistent with the background surrounding the racquet after the photoshopped effect.

IMO, the lines on the path are just shadows of thepower lines above. So they are not relevant to any other shadows.

BUT, your second point makes it look VERY MUCH like he was photoshopped in.

for all you two-dimensional people , the shadows with wrong angle are from electric wires running horizontally overhead.

Enough nonsense please, Thaksin has already created enough himself.

I don't drink Red Bull. Bumptiousness presumptuous little man that you are please do not judge me as you judge yourself.

Open your eyes to the truth of the Sino Thai kleptomaniac known as Thaksin and his past track record of murder theft corruption and nepotism.

AFP- Montenegro bans Thailand's Thaksin from talking politics

According to Thai Visa twitter, Thaksin has been ordered by Montenegro Govt to stay out of involvement in (presumably) Thai politics while (presumably) in Montenegro.

Edited by yoshiwara

I personally have an understanding/sympathy for the red shirts' cause (alas not neccessararily their decisions) but as soon as I hear anything about their connections with a certain Mr, T I automatically engage the ear plugs and blinkers to their their plight.

How interesting that his 'new government' have told him to wind his neck in. You can willy wave as much as you like in Thai politics and get away with literally murder, however Thaksin will learn pretty quick that Eastern Europeans are not quite the same. Montenegro has a lot of wealthy crooks hide out there and they are allowed to do so for their money and normally live life quietly. The government will not accept people like Thaksin running political take overs from the sanctuary of their country. Enjoy your stay Thaksin!