Where Can I Buy Rennet

You do not say where you live, but in Pattaya Rennet is available at most large supermarkets.Might take a bit of detective work, but you will find it or a Thai substitute. :)

Saw this post and will have to go do some detective work as well. Nothing like Finnish baked squeaky cheese!

You do not say where you live, but in Pattaya Rennet is available at most large supermarkets.Might take a bit of detective work, but you will find it or a Thai substitute. :)

Saw this post and will have to go do some detective work as well. Nothing like Finnish baked squeaky cheese!

I live in Pattaya.

Places I've tried so far but not found.

Tesco Lotus North and South, Villa Market, Central Festival, Most of the pharmacies,

Even Thai translation of the product and what it does was unsuccessful.

Since posting a search has produced some results but mainly on-line ordering.

Hey carmine, what a great little site, really enjoyed reading and seeing the photos. I guess they must know something about Rennet and a very helpful hint for the OP. I am still almost certain I saw Rennet in Friendship but might have been under the name "Blancmange", which is an agar-agar type desert. Most kids in the 1950's would run like hel_l just at the mention of that name! :)