Why Thai Man Have Long Finger Nails?

Lammbock

On the same vein of thought... Why do people who don't know how to spell English, post topics that nobody can understand? :)

Its an Asian thing (usually amongst darker skin folk) to show they aren't labourers.

Or they have a real coke problem.

On the same vein of thought... Why do people who don't know how to spell English, post topics that nobody can understand? :)

Did i spell something wrong? I don't think so!

Edited by Lammbock

What's a coce?

Oh and Thai men have long finger nails so they can scratch your eyes out hansom man :D

You did, lots.

But I am not playing grammar Nazi police today, Ian is. :D

It must be a complete nightmare wiping their arse :D Is that why there is the bum gun? :)

Possibly, but it makes it easier to pick your nose in public.

& you know this because? :D

Because it's the national pastime :D

As far as I know it is the Thai way to show others that they dont need to work. (its that face thing again).

I used to know a guy that spent his life playing snooker and pool all night every night and he had extremely long little finger nails.

He sure was a great player too, which is not surprising with all that practise.

HL :)

It must be a complete nightmare wiping their arse :D Is that why there is the bum gun? :)

Possibly, but it makes it easier to pick your nose in public.

& you know this because? :D

Cause I have two eyes and can see mate.

We will only accept your 'story' once you have backed it up with photos of neatly trimmed nails :D

Its an Asian thing (usually amongst darker skin folk) to show they aren't labourers.

Or they have a real coke problem.

This, I think is the closest explaination that I am aware of.

Like the coin in the ear isn't bus fare, it is something to do with good luck/paying the ferryman.

Bus inspectors always have a long finger nail and use it to punch tickets when checking to see that all the passengers have bought tickets. Obviously, you lot have never noticed, not being a prol like me who regularly has to avail himself of public transport.

At first i suspected every second bloke here must be a guitar finger picker or something. :D

A mates girlfriends brother however was on the Leo with us one night and was using his thumbnail to pierce through those impregnable bloody crisp packets they make.

Mind you this guys thumbnail was honed to a fine point and i reckon he must sharpen the edges the ba5tards were so bloody sharp.

It later occured to me how these could be handy weapons in a fight...well, maybe in the rare event of a 1 on 1 fight, and if there were no other weapons or sticks laying about :)

To pick their nose.

BS :) ! I pick my nose and have no long or longer fingernails.

There is a deeper, more religious reason behind. I am quite sure. It cant be ear, nose, coke or tooth picking.

Of course, it can be political, but this would go to far here...

nah, longer.

picking nose AND ears got my vote.

I noticed the longer nails on rather young, low class thai men.

Stretch your hand out,palm facing you. Your little finger is likely shorter than the second joint on the finger beside it. They grow the fingernail so its longer. For good luck.