PM Abhisit Questions Thaksin's Role As Leader Of 'Class War'

webfact

The passive people here in Thailand are the far larger group, they will only move if they see / feel their very own self and freedom threatened, they are last not least Thai, see the last peace campaign, quiet, calm and collected, the majority is embarrassed with this kind of behavior as the red shirts are displaying it - believe me or better just have a good look around and ask some genuine people not those with the "war drums" funny infantile clappers!

Who is beating the "war drums"? Is not it some irresponsible guys launching exagerate or fake informations like the 6,000 weapons story or the bombings - which are in reality firecrackers? They are in auto-excitation mode and I am afraid but the Red "Mob" is cool a lot more cool that the other ones. So who are the infantile clappers? The medias supporting the Government?

Isn't Seh Daeng's assistant in jail for beating some "war drums"?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The passive people here in Thailand are the far larger group, they will only move if they see / feel their very own self and freedom threatened, they are last not least Thai, see the last peace campaign, quiet, calm and collected, the majority is embarrassed with this kind of behavior as the red shirts are displaying it - believe me or better just have a good look around and ask some genuine people not those with the "war drums" funny infantile clappers!

Who is beating the "war drums"? Is not it some irresponsible guys launching exagerate or fake informations like the 6,000 weapons story or the bombings - which are in reality firecrackers? They are in auto-excitation mode and I am afraid but the Red "Mob" is cool a lot more cool that the other ones. So who are the infantile clappers? The medias supporting the Government?

Isn't Seh Daeng's assistant in jail for beating some "war drums"?

So from his jail he cannot beat any 'war drums" remain on the wild only the others...

I think a land tax would be wrong at this time, but a progressive income/wealth tax, hmmm nice dough to make.

Remember in Sweden, Abba once made huge profits and through the law they were threatened to pay 110% tax which then forced them to invest their profit and so keep the money rotating and not carried/stored away for the big coup of total control.

The income tax system is already progressive, but it could be much more so.

As a slight aside my wife's friend visited us last night for a chat.

Some of her staff had taken leave to attend the rally in Bangkok and prior to their departure attended a meeting of about 200 protesters. She went along to see what makes them tick.

Apparently Thaksin was hardly mentioned but there was some extremely derogatory language being thrown around (which I can't repeat but I can assure you in Thai it was very rude) regarding somebody to the vast approval of the crowd by her account.

No need to mention him. The huge billboard with his face front and centre on every stage says it all, along with the mobile placards and portraits.