Good Hotels In Bangkok?

frankylove

hi im going to thailand for a couple of weeks to visit a friend i will be returning later in the year so im just gonna hang out in bangkok but anyone know any hotels which are ok for around the 1000 baht price range??

i will prob sty a few nights on khaosan road the khao san palace in does a nice double room for around 1000 B a night..

something like this would be great because after khao san i wanna go to other areas in bkk

silom

phayathai

sukhumvit

china town

??????

and any others you could suggest??

if anyone knows any good hotels please let me know cheers

there are plenty out there. Depends mainly what you are looking for. I have a friend who works at www.hopelandhotel.com and have stayed there before, it is very nice hotel. Very clean, staff speak fluent english (guessing thats your language). Booking on agoda.com seems cheapest for most hotels. Think they can get the best rates being a popular hotel reservation website.

If you liked the look of it feel free to pm me, i could ask him if they got any sort of deals to fit your needs.

swan hotel just off silom , 1000 thb per nite, has nice rooms, big swimming pool and as far as i can remember breakfast as well, lots and lots of decent places aound koh san rd, you wont get stuck just walk around have a look, one cheap but good place i stayed at recently was sabaidee smile hotel.