Extension Question

dear readers,

another an question, sorry for this. my school wants me to do the papers together with everyone so I need to wait a while...

still possible for me to extend my 60days tourist visa but dont really feel to get into bkk with all the protests.

near my house there's a new imm.office (sampran/omyai) but I have no idea if they do extensions like they do in bkk (1900baht/month)

does any one know if an imm. office (apart from the new one in bkk) does these things?

Thanx a lot

owen

It's to be hoped you are not going to teach English with your truncated sentences and no capital letters. Good teachers pay attention to every detail at all times.

P&M

Well said! I was recently speaking to a Frenchman whose English was so bad that I couldn't understand him. Double negatives littered poor grammar and pronunciation. He is studying for a TEFL certificate.

I am not a teacher but I do believe in writing posts, emails and text messages correctly.

It's to be hoped you are not going to teach English with your truncated sentences and no capital letters. Good teachers pay attention to every detail at all times.

P&M

I will second that.

It is no wonder the standard of English in this country is so abysmal.

I know several English teachers, of mostly European nationalities, who struggle with the most basic words and phrases.

One even uses me to help compile his lessons by asking me seemingly "by-the-way" questions.

Edited by Jonathanpattaya

Enough bickering about someones English. While the subject of the level of English of teachers can be discussed, we don't discuss it in the visa section. We also like to keep things nice and not becoming to personal.

As the OP has his questioned answered, this topic is now closed to prevent it deteriorating.