The Easiest Run In To The End Of The Season

tigerfish

just had a quick look at the remaining fixtures for the rest of the season. nothings garenteed, but it looks to me as if chelsea have the hardest run in, followed by man utd and then arsenal. of course champions league action, the fa cup and suspentions plus injuries may well play their part. that along with all top 3 teams having to play spurs. so where does that leave tottenhams chances of claiming forth spot, up against the likes of city, villa and liverpool.

predictions please, in all honesty its time to put your money where your mouth is!

1. man utd.

2. chelsea.

3. arsenal.

4. aston villa.

Edited by tigerfish

Spurs for 4th by a "cOunt"try mile, unfortunately. Followed by Man City, Liverpool, Everton, Villa on current form and likely results.

man city 4th ,

spurs missing out by a c##nt called redknapp :) send him down

Spurs for 4th by a "cOunt"try mile, unfortunately. Followed by Man City, Liverpool, Everton, Villa on current form and likely results.

man city 4th ,

spurs missing out by a c##nt called redknapp :D send him down

With Spurs winning on the weekend, it made it mathamatically impossible for Wolves to qualify for the Champions League.............Sad day :)

You got the top 3 spot on but Villa have no chance of fourth spot. I believe it will be a close call between Tottenham and Man City.

Liverpool will have to content themselves with the Euro Cup.

It is very possible Liverpool won't even qualify for the Europa :)

1. arsenal (Im serious)

2. man utd

3. chelsea

4. tottenham

Yes my feelings to. They'll have van Persie back soon.

they've grinded out some results recently (a few last gasp wins) which usually shows the guts/luck of champions. their run-in is arguably the easiest too.

Chelsea

United

Arsenal

City

Has anybody else noticed that since the JT fiasco and Cashleys indisgretions have surfaced Chelsea's form has totally gone to pot. On current form there is no way they will win the title :) Apart from that it's way too close to call.

On the BBC website you can do your predictions.

I just did upto the last two games and am looking at

1. Arsenal

2. Man U

3. Chelsea

4. Man City

5. Villa

6. Spurs

7. Liverpool

18. Hull

19. Burnley

20. Portsmouth

I like the BBC Predictor link. thanks for that beano

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/e...tor/default.stm

1. Manchester United

2. Chelsea

3. Arsenal

4. Aston Villa

5. Manchester City

6. Tottenham Hotspur

7. Liverpool

18. Hull

19. Burnley

20. Portsmouth

Yeah, I like it too ken :)

1. Chelsea

2. Arsenal

3. Manchester City

4. Manchester United

5. Tottenham Hotspur

6. Liverpool

18. Hull

19. Burnley

20. Portsmouth

I do not like the outcome of my selections for the rest of the season...very close but i checked back and this is if the Arse win every game left which they are very capable of?

ARSENAL 88 gd 59

MAN UTD 85 56

CHEALSEA 84 54

MAN CITY 73 27

LIVERPOOL 72 29

ASTON VILLA 70 23

BURNLEY 31

HULL 29

POMPEY 22

Edited by NADTATIDA1

I do not like the outcome of my selections for the rest of the season...very close but i checked back and this is if the Arse win every game left which they are very capable of?

ARSENAL 88 gd 59

MAN UTD 85 56

CHEALSEA 84 54

MAN CITY 73 27

LIVERPOOL 72 29

ASTON VILLA 70 23

BURNLEY 31

HULL 29

POMPEY 22

Yeh but they won't will they

ARSENAL 88 gd 59

MAN UTD 85 56

CHEALSEA 84 54

MAN CITY 73 27

LIVERPOOL 72 29

ASTON VILLA 70 23

BURNLEY 31

HULL 29

POMPEY 22

Yeh but they won't will they

NO :)

gave this one abit of thought as it could all hinge on the results on the last day,

so here would be the perfect scanario as regards that 4th spot :D

man cit v west ham , west ham are already safe , city need a point to secure 4 th at the expense of spurs, its 0-0 93rd minute, tevez scores , the whole entire stadium erupts and celebrates, city 4th .

west ham still stay up, then on the monday after, twitchy gets 18months, :):D .

im down the local wat every day at the moment praying for a bit of chokdee :D

gave this one abit of thought as it could all hinge on the results on the last day,

man cit v west ham , west ham are already safe , city need a point to secure 4 th at the expense of spurs, its 0-0 93rd minute, tevez scores , the whole entire stadium erupts and celebrates, city 4th .

west ham still stay up, then on the monday after, twitchy gets 18months, :D:D .

Imola, i never knew you were such a Walter Mitty :D

Sorry to disappoint but we will have secured 4th spot before the last day :D Your lot will narrowly escape the drop. We will then do the double on you yet again next season. But, he's having a laugh you might say. No actually, because my worst nightmare is looking evermore possible. The Arse might well be champions come May :)

west ham still stay up, then on the monday after, twitchy gets 18months, :D:D .

Imola, i never knew you were such a Walter Mitty :D

Sorry to disappoint but we will have secured 4th spot before the last day :D Your lot will narrowly escape the drop. We will then do the double on you yet again next season. But, he's having a laugh you might say. No actually, because my worst nightmare is looking evermore possible. The Arse might well be champions come May :)

cheers carmine, you have just proved correct my previous post :D

west ham are already safe

Glad to see you've given up cheese before bedtime. But really the xanax can make you delusional. :D

so does supporting spurs :D

No no imola that would be hopeful...confident even given our recent run of results. :)

No doubt your lot will have their heads in the sand until you're facing both barrels on the last day.