Two Brothers P1x Power Tip

iBkk

Hi !

I need the Two Brothers P1X Power Tip, for my M5 Carbon slip on.

Do you know any place to get these in Bangkok/Thailand ?

Order it online would take about 3 weeks, during that time it will be hard to escape from the BiB's as this exhaust is more than LOUD !

Thanks

LOLZ- not aware of anyplace in Thailand that sells TWO BROS accesories like PowerTips, but FYI, the PowerTip will only reduce the volume of your pipe by a few decibels. If you really want to quiet your Two Bros you should ask a muffler shop to make you a baffle similar to a PowerTip but with a narrower diameter. Good luck!

Thanks for your answer Tony, actually i don't want the bike to be quiet, just few db's less would be enough.

I found through twobros website, that thailand's official twobros dealer is TPMotorcycle in Bangkok, i will try to give them a call, even if i don't like this shop much... :)

Thanks for your answer Tony, actually i don't want the bike to be quiet, just few db's less would be enough.

I found through twobros website, that thailand's official twobros dealer is TPMotorcycle in Bangkok, i will try to give them a call, even if i don't like this shop much... :D

IMO you'd be better off ordering the part from the US than dealing with TPMotorcycle... Just my two satang... :)

IMO you'd be better off ordering the part from the US than dealing with TPMotorcycle... Just my two satang... :D

I wonder (not too much tho) how 2bros ended up chosing them as only official distributor for Thailand :)

^ i think that twobros just isn't that popular, i'm surprised that there is a dealer here. i would bet that he doesn't have much in stock :-p . had a twobros on my old zx6r and loved it but definitely not an easy product to locate. i would take tony's advice and order online then either fit it yourself or get it fitted locally.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought Slip-on Two brother (Dtracker250) from Tpmotorcycle. It's good. They install for me and make O2 sensor too. Good job ^-^

I don't think they are not good. I plan to buy Galespeed wheel from them more when I have money haha

I don't know who don't like this shop but I know one thing that they can find everything for me that I like. I like them. I ever go to other shop but I don't like

I think people who don't like them may cause that you try to advantage them!!! it's simple thing but not me

I don't know who don't like this shop but I know one thing that they can find everything for me that I like. I like them. I ever go to other shop but I don't like

I think people who don't like them may cause that you try to advantage them!!! it's simple thing but not me

Nice plug but aren't you the guy who WORKS for Teera? :)