Why Do So Many Guys End Up Married To Thai Girls ?

dave30

Western or Thai Girls ?   

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well said Yantree. Oversimplifed. But if you tried to explain it in real detail it would be an PHD thesis!

Different strokes for different folks.

signed: Happier stroking my own for the most part.

opposites attract.

ignorance is bliss.

Me: Might have a war over Iran.

Her: Iran? what's that?

Me: What's for tea? :)

Terrible generalisation, apologies to Thai mid-so, hi-so, and elite-so women and all farang or Thai's married to aforementioned women.

her " where you ranning to, I dont mind you run"

I have discovered how good the Thai ladies are only in the last 12 months. I now have a g/f and we are planning a life together.

I spent most of my adult life (20+years) in the company of some very attractive partners, BUT, they all did the same thing. Took my good nature for granted. The more I did the more was expected and when the answer was no, all hel_l broke loose.

With my Thai lady she gets my good nature and actually appreciates my efforts and regularly shouts at me that this is her job and I should relax.

It has been hard to get used to, but if she is happy then I am happy. Thai women are lengths in front when it comes to partnerships and to be honest are much more beautiful at all ages.