Looking For A New Sala

moo9

Our old Sala is about to fall apart due to Termites (preowner never took care of the sala though). So we are looking for a quality Sala made of good quality wood. Any recommendations for a decent store in the Pattaya area?

Thanks & regards

Moo9

Go to Highway 36, then follow the road to Motorway 7 (but don't go that far). Look on the left hand side of the road for a large display of sala. Cheaper than anywhere else that I know of and they will deliver with a crane to get it into your garden.

Thanks, I'll give a try.

My constructor will also offer me, think I will be heading for clay tiles instead of wood.

70,000 B is quite expensive, how big is the Sala approx.?

Thanks, I'll give a try.

My constructor will also offer me, think I will be heading for clay tiles instead of wood.

70,000 B is quite expensive, how big is the Sala approx.?

There is a place what makes & sells Sala's on the highway before you get to Bang Saray, on the left side, think its somewhere near the turning for that silverlake vineyard?

Don't think there cheap, but they look nice

There is a place on Sukhumvit, if you are comming from Laem Chabang to Pattaya, you will see various timber salas outside, huge place in the back, they will build one to suit you. I looked at one there, and for 70,000 baht you would be looking at something that sleeps 4 people!!!