Thai Police Believe Family Massacre A Personal Revenge

webfact

Can we torture Pol Lt Montree's children (he probably has many) ... s l o w l y ... and make him watch the proceedings. No we can't, but we would love to.

I guess they both shared the same 'women' - stupid Thai as usual.

Why does it feel sometimes that I am visiting a tribe that have never been touched by 'human values' before. There are "sick" people everywhere I guess - but Thailand "shines" above many places.

Yes and one of them appears to have written the above post!

Care to explain what you wrote as it seems to have been typed by a madman.

Took the words right out of my mouth!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we torture Pol Lt Montree's children (he probably has many) ... s l o w l y ... and make him watch the proceedings. No we can't, but we would love to.

Why does it feel sometimes that I am visiting a tribe that have never been touched by 'human values' before. There are "sick" people everywhere I guess - but Thailand "shines" above many places.

Yes and one of them appears to have written the above post!

Care to explain what you wrote as it seems to have been typed by a madman.

Took the words right out of my mouth!

I would venture a guess that niveknedwob was posting according to information in **another newspaper** (Rhymes with Mangkok Toast), in which they state that Pol Lt Montree has been arrested as a suspect in the murder of "his friend."

I suppose if you get all of your news information on TVF (The Nation) then it's possible to not have seen that development. In any case, I would agree that neveknedwob's reaction was a bit strong, but then again the reaction of everybody involved seems a bit "mad."

RIP and sad for the daughter, I agree. I hope they catch all involved.

Wife's Thai article says his "friend", well former "friend" I guess, killed someone and the dead man planned on talking. Seems these guys were about the same rank. She says they both went together one time and the dead man's 'friend' killed someone.

In this news article it says on the 26th July last year Pol Lt Montree shot a 38 year old woman in her car with her husband in Kanchanaburi and she subsequently died of her injuries. The husband who survived says the policeman just cut in front of them in his car and opened fire.

There also seems to be a video today of the arrested Pol Lt Montree being interviewed by the press about yesterday's murders here.

He says a couple of times, if he hadn't been betrayed, he wouldn't have done it, whatever that means.

One wonders what was being discussed before the gun fire started.

Sometimes you tell a loose woman to go screw herself ( which she does everyday by the way) and she responds by burning your car and house before stabbing you a couple of times all the while screaming on top of her lungs.

you give a bad driver the finger, he then follows 100 kilometers cuts in front of you and slams his breaks and jumps out with a loaded gun.

A Thai girls breaks up with you, you tell her good luck and happy hunting, you tell a girl its over, she starts with why? and tells you to better not hang around town.

Two adults argue, one shoots everyone, toddlers, cats and dogs.

That's why one must not mess with RED girls or RED drivers. The YELLOW ones are OK.

Rachan's body, with a single gunshot wound to his left temple, lay 10 metres from the vehicle. His wife, Nawarat, 33, shot in the left eye, was in a wood 50 metres away.

Fiveyearold Yanisa, shot in the neck, died in a car seat and Jirawut, 4, shot in the left eyebrow, was found behind a front seat. Rawissara, 6, is under intensive care at a hospital receiving treatment for gunshot wounds to her left shoulder and left arm.

Initial crime scene investigation indicates Rachan stopped the SUV to talk with somebody he knew and he was shot. His wife ran for her life but was also shot dead. The killers then turned back to the vehicle and shot the three children, but the eldest survived.

I have never been in this situation, but I would hope that I would keep my presence of mind and stay with my children, even if it cost me my life.

If English people were also judged by the activities of the Yorkshire Ripper you would have a valid argument. Remember every country has lunatics yours included. The Thai people I know are definitely not sick but I cannot think the same about someone posting things such as this.

His wife ran for her life but was also shot dead. The killers then turned back to the vehicle and shot the three children...

The wife ran away knowing her kids were in danger!

Fair suck of the sauce stick mate! She probably had a fair idea that as an adult witness, she was in for the chop, but who would expect someone to murder toddlers? And she could have been trying to get the killer away from the kids, a common practice with birds when something attacks their nest.

The posters here who blame the killings on Thais or Thai culture or lack thereof would better read up on what happens on almost daily basis in our so-called "civilized" western countries.

Austrians keep sexual slaves in cellars, Americans commit serial murders just to conceal the one murder they really wanted to commit in the series, Swiss youth beats an unsuspecting 40 year old man to death in a railway station...

The posters who think they are oh-so-superior make me sick.

The posters here who blame the killings on Thais or Thai culture or lack thereof would better read up on what happens on almost daily basis in our so-called "civilized" western countries.

Austrians keep sexual slaves in cellars, Americans commit serial murders just to conceal the one murder they really wanted to commit in the series, Swiss youth beats an unsuspecting 40 year old man to death in a railway station...

I see, two wrongs make one right.

Well, you make me sick also.

Edited by eurasianthai

Posters who ass lick everything Thai make me sick, this animal slaughters an entire family just because he feels let down, and you whine about anyone being critical when this stupid social face culture crap results in murder.

And so it should be.

And I don't think sickening is the right word actually.

How do you define a guy who can fire a bullet in the head of 4 to 6 years old children?

But well, I'm sure it is very common in the developped world as Manarak said...

Edited by eurasianthai

And so it should be.

How do you define a guy who can fire a bullet in the head of 4 to 6 years old children?

hundreds of murder suicides world round, fathers throwing their daughters off bridges, men raping their own daughters, torture of people by people that should know better, countries sanctioning other coutries where the people that are most affected are the young old and sick.....the list goes on and on.

His wife ran for her life but was also shot dead. The killers then turned back to the vehicle and shot the three children...

The wife ran away knowing her kids were in danger!

It is equally plausible she was drawing the killers towards her and away from her children.

And she took one in the eye as she begged fro her children's lives, obviously ignored,

because the killer knew the kids could say his name.

Of course he is an evil idiot, but with just enough police trained logic to

try and silence all witnesses, but not enough to actually do it....

And not enough brains to even realize it is impossibly stupid to try the stunt.

Amoral is as given, but stupid rears it's head to in this... what a fool.

If convicted, hang him, or fry him,

but give him plenty of time to think about it coming.

All too sad.

Edited by animatic

And so it should be.

hundreds of murder suicides world round, fathers throwing their daughters off bridges, men raping their own daughters, torture of people by people that should know better, countries sanctioning other coutries where the people that are most affected are the young old and sick.....the list goes on and on.

So? :)

And so it should be.

So? :)

Please, spare me the why do you care, it happens everywhere.

We sure do not come from the same country.

not what i was trying to say. its a sick world and human beings are the worst when it comes to stuff like this.

Sounds like he picked the wrong mia noi! Strange that they did the whole family though, obviously a message.

very tragic. a message for whom?

Just about everyone thinking of visiting Thailand, added to the other recent news stories this gives a clear message that it is not the land of smiles, who in there right mind could shoot a six year old kid no matter what the father had done.

They killed a 4 and 5 year old and wounded a 6 year old. Usually, when hidious crimes like this happen, it must be 'foreigners' because Thais don't do things like this.

then I recommend you or a thai friend watch the thai news or read a local newspaper. they try to keep it off the foreign press...but obviously, this one leaked out.

Just look at Thai raht, that newspaper shows no place is utopia! (front cover)

Wife's article said the father ran from the vehicle, then the wife ran. As animatic said, probably to draw the shooters away from the kids. Have some respect here folks.

And I also feel like these subhumans need to sit in a box for years, thinking about the coming day that they meet the same fate.

Man's inhumanity to man...

Yep every country has sick people.

However:

This was a premeditated "hit" over either "business" Thai style or "Betrayal". I don't believe I have ever heard of anything like it before perhaps with the exception of the "Cocaine Cowboy Columbians" of Miami in the 80's, I believe a 4 year old child was killed by automatic gunfire whist travelling with his father in a car, his father being a target.

So as this was a "hit" it was driven by greed and or gain. I was appaled when I read of a wounded 6 year old so did not take on board that a further two siblings were executed (until it was pointed out). What other culture anywhere in the world values life so cheaply as Thailand? Sorry but the whole Thai culture thing is coming apart at the seams, the place is driven by greed.

Lowest crime I have ever heard of. :)