Another Restaurant Thread...

Scrubber

Not sure if this one's been done before, but who gets your vote for most attractive restaurant owner (male or female) in CM?

For me, it has to be the younger of the two sisters who run Salad Concept on Nimmanhaemin. She'd definitely get a big tip...

Sandy at the Irish Pub comes a distant second...

I'd like to nominate the Loi Kroh rd bar owners: Myself (Olde Bell) , fat, but a bit of life in the old dog yet, Chris,(Marijuana Bar) 50% tonto, but can still play a straight bat, Lob (Wild boar) on the tubby side, pony tailed, but, I gather, a fine lover if called upon, Jules (The What), balding, but still able to keep the lovely Denise going! Freddie (Nr 1 bar) another virile baldie.

So basically, the Loi Kroh Rd, bar owners knock the Nimmanahamenda crowd into a cocked hat..... of course some punters come to our places to see the girls we employ, but I'm sure us bar owners are the real attraction!!!

I'd like to nominate the Loi Kroh rd bar owners: Myself (Olde Bell) , fat, but a bit of life in the old dog yet, Chris,(Marijuana Bar) 50% tonto, but can still play a straight bat, Lob (Wild boar) on the tubby side, pony tailed, but, I gather, a fine lover if called upon, Jules (The What), balding, but still able to keep the lovely Denise going! Freddie (Nr 1 bar) another virile baldie.

I've been in CM for six weeks, and I've only visited 40 % of your nominated places. I have to go an a Loi Kroh -excursion next week when I get home from Pai.

So basically, the Loi Kroh Rd, bar owners knock the Nimmanahamenda crowd into a cocked hat..... of course some punters come to our places to see the girls we employ, but I'm sure us bar owners are the real attraction!!!

Is the "cocked hat" the name of a bar in Loi Kroh, a new name for some practices or other or has KH been kicked into it?