Where To Buy Redline Water Wetter N Bangkok?

thaicbr

It's biggest benefit is in racing it is not significantly better then regular antifreeze but it's development came out of not being as slick on the racing surface and evaporated faster when an engine failure or coolant leak happened on the track.. Many racing organizations no longer allow antifreeze and water wetter is not only a good alternative but it is virtually the only one available that I know of..

Personally I'd like to know where I can get some too for future reference..

Edited by WarpSpeed

It's biggest benefit is in racing it is not significantly better then regular antifreeze but it's development came out of not being as slick on the racing surface and evaporated faster when an engine failure or coolant leak happened on the track.. Many racing organizations no longer allow antifreeze and water wetter is not only a good alternative but it is virtually the only one available that I know of..

Allan didn't pass it on :) but he bought some MOTUL MoCool at the Tiger factory shop.

I used Engine Ice back in America.

I think its a better alternative as its a total fluid replacement, not just an additive.

Some people say it didn't work.

I used to have a bike that ran hot when idling and with a digital temp gauge I could see it dropped 5 degrees after.

It's an improvement but not a significant one, a better fan blade and water impeller makes a bigger difference.

If you love your vehicle and have to change your coolant, you may as well try an alternative but if you don't have a digital temp gauge you'll never really know if it works.

I figure any bit helps in this hot climate.

Some tracks don't like these formulas too.

Willow Springs raceway doesn't allow Water Wetter on their tracks.

Allan didn't pass it on :) but he bought some MOTUL MoCool at the Tiger factory shop.

Ok outdated info on my part, not surprised it's been a few years, so now Motul has an alternative any others?

Edited by WarpSpeed

I used Engine Ice back in America.

I think its a better alternative as its a total fluid replacement, not just an additive.

Some people say it didn't work.

I used to have a bike that ran hot when idling and with a digital temp gauge I could see it dropped 5 degrees after.

It's an improvement but not a significant one, a better fan blade and water impeller makes a bigger difference.

tt its engine ice that i wanted but its not available in THAILAND. Closest place is Singapore