Caught My Maid Stealing

YanTree

Obviously, this is not the case, and you have no reason to doubt him, but given the previous good record of the maid...

How would it look different if it was your friend being mischevious and setting the maid up?

I don't think that you want to go there, because a friend that acts like an idiot in front of the maid is less of a liability than a thieving maid, so best not to take chances...

SC

edit: typos corrected

Edited by StreetCowboy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Tod,

I did not read your reply. I don't have time to waste reading the ramblings of farm animals.

Regards,

YanTree

But you do have time to write shit like this. I will tell you what, i don't believe you have a maid and so she didn't steel either.

This topic, just as the one you texted out of the discotheque asking about the implications beating someone up should be removed too.

Especially with answers like this it deserves to be removed.

You are just an attention whore, thats all.

Dear Tod,

I did not read your reply. I don't have time to waste reading the ramblings of farm animals.

Regards,

YanTree

But you do have time to write shit like this. I will tell you what, i don't believe you have a maid and so she didn't steel either.

This topic, just as the one you texted out of the discotheque asking about the implications beating someone up should be removed too.

Spot on there Carib.

In addition to making threads about needing to beat some guy up in a nightclub (whilst supposedly posting from said nightclub). This guy also claims to be superior to anybody who is a low income earner and seems to have an issue with Africans.

Now this. He doesn't have a maid, he is just trying to be something that he isn't.

He's a troll, a pathetic one at that.

Edited by Moonrakers

You can not confront your part time employee taking your money right to your face, but sure can type brave.

She is not your maid, she is your house cleaner that you get your wicked way with from time to time.

you need to apologize to Mr Tod and to the rest of for selling us lies everyother day.

Spot on there Carib.

In addition to making threads about needing to beat some guy up in a nightclub (whilst supposedly posting from said nightclub). This guy also claims to be superior to anybody who is a low income earner and seems to have an issue with Africans.

Now this. He doesn't have a maid, he is just trying to be something that he isn't.

He's a troll, a pathetic one at that.

Indeed.

Now I really hate his guts.

How can any sane human have issues with Africans?

Tod,

You seem like a buffalo.

That is all.

Regards,

YanTree

That is NOT very nice. Tod did nothing else except for offer a different opinion to yourself. Whats the problem with that. Perhaps you need to learn some more manners & stop acting like a child. :)

First he lied. He said that his maid was cussing at him in Thai but he did not speak Thai. As if he remembered exactly what she said later when he learned Thai? Ya, right...

Next, he said he would confront her and march her to the police station if he caught his current maid stealing. That is what a buffalo would do - that feeling is confirmed by every single person here other than him saying they would not call the police - and him saying all of our collective opinions makes his 'head wobble' as if he cannot even comprehend what every single one of us has said. To have a different opinion makes him dense and unwilling to participate in Thai culture - to be so dense as to think that the majority opinion is retarded or 'makes his head wobble' makes him a buffalo.

Question is Tod Thai? No

Is Theft theft? Yes

I dont give a flying fig about the culture and if thats Thai culture you know where you can stick it!

Edited by yabaaaa