5th Month (may 2010) Disaster

I've had a few weird dreams recently, but I attribute them to the hot, muggy weather. I don't sleep that well in weather like this and dream more in the quasi sleep-awake state. It happens every year at this time. Back in Canada where it's cool I sleep far better. Maybe it's because I have something warm and tender sleeping beside me. I don't get that in Canada.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a few weird dreams recently, but I attribute them to the hot, muggy weather. I don't sleep that well in weather like this and dream more in the quasi sleep-awake state. It happens every year at this time. Back in Canada where it's cool I sleep far better. Maybe it's because I have something warm and tender sleeping beside me. I don't get that in Canada.

Couldt be it, as last night i had almost the same dream again.

And for all Thai Visa visitors i dont use drugs :)

Couldt be it, as last night i had almost the same dream again. And for all Thai Visa visitors i dont use drugs :D

perhaps you should stop eating beans or whatever is the cause of your flatulence? :)

any lotterie numbers appearing in your dreams?

any lotterie numbers appearing in your dreams?

Know sorry mate, only the 5th month of this year, so my suggestion for this lotterie dont miss the 5 in your ticket :) , good luck to all of you.

Will post my bankdetails later.

i know this might sound like a bit of a daft question so far into a thread but, as anyone has not thought to ask.

usually in dreams that people have theres usually some kind of story that goes with it. are you saying that all you dream is maybe a blank peice of paper with a set of numbers on it or do they just flash into your head while you are sleeping at several different intervals.

no ladies in the dream, or family members, people trying to strangle you, kill, or hold you under water. or the type of dream where you cant run away fast enough from someone, or your right arm wont punch someone when you want it to. not even any sex.

just a set of numbers, and who or what is telling you in the dream about the 5th of may 2010 disaster! or are you telling yourself in the "dream" this?

Yes, i see the 5th month Thai people are crying and screeming i am running away looking for my children "cant find them" and wake up sweeting, some more details it is very dark maybey it happening in the night, but i am not sure could be very cloudy.

The only number i see is the 5th month 2010.

Let me tel you this it is only a dream but just strange.

i know this might sound like a bit of a daft question so far into a thread but, as anyone has not thought to ask.

usually in dreams that people have theres usually some kind of story that goes with it. are you saying that all you dream is maybe a blank peice of paper with a set of numbers on it or do they just flash into your head while you are sleeping at several different intervals.

no ladies in the dream, or family members, people trying to strangle you, kill, or hold you under water. or the type of dream where you cant run away fast enough from someone, or your right arm wont punch someone when you want it to. not even any sex.

just a set of numbers, and who or what is telling you in the dream about the 5th of may 2010 disaster! or are you telling yourself in the "dream" this?

Yes, i see the 5th month Thai people are crying and screeming i am running away looking for my children "cant find them" and wake up sweeting, some more details it is very dark maybey it happening in the night, but i am not sure could be very cloudy.

The only number i see is the 5th month 2010.

Let me tel you this it is only a dream but just strange.

I think I have it: 52010 farangs put on motley-colored shirts (and color their hair motley) and revolt against visa changes.

It is not a date; it is numbers of farangs revolting (or maybe number of revolting farangs?).

The 52010 farangs proceed to steal all of the somtom and peppers in Thailand......that is why the Thais are crying and screaming.

Without somtom and pepers, Thailand as we know it ends!

The only possible good event is that the reds and yellows join hands to get rid of the evil farang somtom-pepper stealers.

But it is too late................the new convivial attachment leads to nothing.

All kidding aside, if something bad really does happen on the 15th of May, I for one will get cold chills up my back.

I think I have it: 52010 farangs put on motley-colored shirts (and color their hair motley) and revolt against visa changes.

It is not a date; it is numbers of farangs revolting (or maybe number of revolting farangs?).

The 52010 farangs proceed to steal all of the somtom and peppers in Thailand......that is why the Thais are crying and screaming.

Without somtom and pepers, Thailand as we know it ends!

The only possible good event is that the reds and yellows join hands to get rid of the evil farang somtom-pepper stealers.

But it is too late................the new convivial attachment leads to nothing.

All kidding aside, if something bad really does happen on the 15th of May, I for one will get cold chills up my back.

My appriciation to you, you put some time into finding the wright answer on the figures.

If something happening in May related to my dream you see me the next day on Channel 3, Poeijing khap Poeijing this is around 9:00 AM.

My appriciation to you, you put some time into finding the wright answer on the figures.

If something happening in May related to my dream you see me the next day on Channel 3, Poeijing khap Poeijing this is around 9:00 AM.

We are all going to have to wait and see. Good luck!

:)

converted to binary =

converted to ascii =

’mΰ«

a youtube search for " ’mΰ« "

gives this:

or this young Asian woman in the UK on google.

http://www.myspace.com/cutie_mish

m_d3176f4cdfab4ee899b145b8b0a56262.gif ¤Pøwerpufƒ Mî§h¥¤

Leads me to conclude you are a butterfly, got busted on your mobile and need to unbreak your Asian cutie's heart.

obvious really.

Edited by whiterussian

We are all going to have to wait and see. Good luck!

:)

Don't wish me good luck, i hope nothing is going to happening as it was a all negative event.

But yes, Wait and see.

^ 051, 152, 010, 135, 410, 035. Take your pick Naam. :)

Well I've just bought the first 3, he didn't have the others

I know it's early but the OP might have the date wrong

:D

No way :D and 010 has no 5 in it so there you go lost 100 B :D

100 baht, No sleep for me tonight then

Maybe I will have a dream

No way :D and 010 has no 5 in it so there you go lost 100 B :D

100 baht, No sleep for me tonight then

Maybe I will have a dream

No worries you hit the jackpot on one of the other two tickets, so the totall 300 B is well spend :D

On request: last night i dreamed again,

Still the 5th month, people still crying but lying on the floor, i was walking/running inbetween them to get away.

So for the lottery fans, you need a 5. :)

And yes tonight i going to take some sleeping tablets.

Still the 5th month, people still crying but lying on the floor, i was walking/running inbetween them to get away.

So for the lottery fans, you need a 5. :)

not bad Speedy: today's winning number.. 959517

So for the lottery fans, you need a 5. :D

Speely vely vely goos :)

yea but guessing the number 5 isn't really that hard. Try the exact position and the total number of 5s in the winning ticket next time yoda. :D

yea but guessing the number 5 isn't really that hard. Try the exact position and the total number of 5s in the winning ticket next time yoda. :D

That isn't the hardest part, wait till the disaster in Thailand in May 2010, than it isnt "Not bad Speedy" but "excellento Speedy" and after i am going to tell you the winning number :D

Hopefully

ps: can i send you a invoice for my lotery management fee :D ?

and if so are you going to pay it :D ?

Edited by needforspeed

• 2 weeks later...