Need A Radio Advert Recorded

simon43

Hi, I need a 30 second radio advert created, for use on some UK radio stations. I just need a single voice (male or female), plus background music etc. Nothing terribly complicated!

Does anyone offer this service in BKK, or have access to a studio?

cheers

Simon

UBC

The Emporium

Ask for Richard English broadcaster he does free lance work like the Tesco Lotus In-house channels.

I'm not suggesting you pay UBC I'm sure you can find the phone number for one of their radio stations.

95 FM springs to mind.

Hi, I need a 30 second radio advert created, for use on some UK radio stations.  I just need a single voice (male or female), plus background music etc.  Nothing terribly complicated!

Does anyone offer this service in BKK, or have access to a studio?

cheers

Simon

Be aware that the UK radio stations will almost certainly want clearance paperwork on the music content. Amongst other things, do not be tempted to let someone in Thailand use "borrowed" :o music in your commercial..............

Network broadcast and international broadcast of buyout production music is cleared through a performance organization (like BMI or ASCAP). The revenue that these songs produce when they are aired is paid directly from broadcast station licensing, NOT from you as a producer. These performance organizations then in turn pay each artist based on the amount their song or songs were aired on the radio or TV.

Network broadcast and international broadcast of buyout production music is cleared through a performance organization (like BMI or ASCAP). The revenue that these songs produce when they are aired is paid directly from broadcast station licensing, NOT from you as a producer. These performance organizations then in turn pay each artist based on the amount their song or songs were aired on the radio or TV.

That doesn't apply to commercials - as opposed to programme content. Similarly, commercially available music performances (as in you can go into a shop and buy the CD) are available for commercials use only if and when the various copyright holders agree - unsurprisingly, generally only for a fee........

Production music (often called "library music") is pre-cleared material specifically produced for various uses (inc. advertising) at set rates according to the exposure i.e. where and how long for - and the advertiser does pay for it. Plenty of info at the following site:

http://www.mcps.co.uk/productionmusiclicence/

You're partly right in that there is an additional royalty (usually to the composer/arranger of "original" music used in a commercial) which is not paid by the advertiser.

In any event, my point was that the OP will need to be able to supply the music (performance and composition) copyright details to the UK stations for the commercial to be cleared.