Bangkok Pissup Party, June 10th

kreon

will you be there?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I guess I can pop in for one????????

Is everybody aware of the price range?

Tell em DJ

Bt.160 for a Heineken?

Bt.180 for a lady drink?

Still if it gets too expensive there's always the Plaza just up the road with 30 bars and planty of atmosphere.

T.

i'm working on a happy -beer @ bt.80- hour from 5-9 pm, but with only 15 members so far :o

maybe dj pat can push them a bit more :D

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I can pop in for one????????

Is everybody aware of the price range?

Tell em DJ

Bt.160 for a Heineken?

Bt.180 for a lady drink?

Still if it gets too expensive there's always the Plaza just up the road with 30 bars and planty of atmosphere.

T.

i'm working on a happy -beer @ bt.80- hour from 5-9 pm, but with only 15 members so far :D

maybe dj pat can push them a bit more :D

So what time are we planning to start then? :D

I am glad Toddy has agreed to let us use his beard as a focal point...... :D

Otherwise it would be hunt the falang in fake brand name clothing as moebius says..... :o

This place sounds a bit poncy. 160 baht for a beer. Pricey too. Maybe i'll come for one. Cant we find a better venue? Seems that there is more no's than yes's. Another venue maybe?

Somewhat flawed statemend, since people that aren't even living in BKK, might have voted 'No'. =)

The poll needed an extra option, like 'blank vote / wanna see stats'. =)

Voted maybe, since this new place seemed to lack girls in their bikinis, if I didn't missunderstood something...^^

Checked out titanium the other night (well, walked past as we were soaking from the rain) looks very swish, should be good one. Staff were all wearing vietnamese looking dress.

Maybe this is where your 350,000 a month BGs hangout!!!

:D:D:o

If It's too pricey we can always go down the road to Larry's. :o

Is the owner going to support (discount) this. If he is getting a group of people from this website, (biggest forum in Thailand + his target market) then he should be more than happy to sell his beer at close to cost.

Otherwise, we should go somewhere where we will get support from the owner.

The fact we are going there and that so many people read our opinion, makes it worthwhile for the owner.

Maybe this is where your 350,000 a month BGs hangout!!!

:D  :D  :D

Ha bloody ha. You better be turning up so you can buy me a drink!

I will be there and will happily buy you drink. :D

Glad you see the funny side Will. :o

Looking forward to meeting you and the others. :D

okay , saw the new manager last night as there has been a change :D

anyway, the deal is happy hour from 6-9 pm local beer at bt.80 per bottle for tv members, maybe dj pat will start spinning at 7pm :o

i guess lady drinks @ bt.180 per pop is at your discretion :D

so see you guys there at 6pm :D

anyway, the deal is happy hour from 6-9 pm local beer at bt.80 per bottle for tv members, maybe dj pat will start spinning at 7pm 

I hope thats for a big one?? Anyway. Do we have a list of people coming? Since i originally mentioned the pissup in Bedlam and transferred it to the main forum. Then Bizz started the original Poll as a follow up to my thread. Its snowballed from there. I should at least put in an appearance. List of attending members would be good. Will there be some of the more established members there? Or will it be relatively newbies? LC! babe. Are you gonna go? Siamesekitty are you going? I'm sure the missus would be happy if so. Scampy? Well hes in the UK. Dr PP? Will you be making an appearance? So how about that list Kreon? I could read through all the posts again. But i'm too lazy. :o

I could read through all the posts again. But i'm too lazy. :D

Thought because your head hurt? :D

I'm... hmm... going. Should be done at work by 6PM. And the place is just a few BTS stations away.

Will try and come for a couple. But i have no idea who some of these members are? ie. Not been around long. But hey. It could be a laugh. Also LC i better come and make sure you are ok.

:D:D:D:o

jockie no worries matey all will be found including moi!!!!

So you'll be there then brit? Me , you, LC, Kreon, Oxfordwill, BahtAndSold, and who else? I know a few of these. Oh! Well they sell booze. So we will be ok.

jockie no worries matey all will be found including moi!!!!

So you'll be there then brit? Me , you, LC, Kreon, Oxfordwill, BahtAndSold, and who else? I know a few of these. Oh! Well they sell booze. So we will be ok.

I will be there too. :D

Never (knowingly) met any TV members but this coincides nicely with a planned trip to BKK.....look forward to meeting you all.

I was hoping Big Spuds would still be in LOS but I see he is back in Brum with Mrs BS............. :o

Will try and come for a couple. But i have no idea who some of these members are? ie. Not been around long. But hey. It could be a laugh. Also LC i better come and make sure you are ok.

:D  :D  :D  :o

Very sweetr of you, JOckie. Muah Muah!!!

Scuse my speeling. I'm on my way back to the hotel fromt eh Blues Factory. A very very very bad influence that place!!! :D