Bangkok Pissup Party, June 10th

kreon

will you be there?  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of months? I'd say if it was every 2weeks or even every month. It might get tedious and boring. Every 2 or 3 months would be cool. IMHO.

one more vote for 2 weeks plan... afterall its just a few hours in 2 weeks... once in a flow, it will be really good... once a month means lots of people will miss it..... twice a month, if one cant come this time, sure they will plan for next.....

as we had great fun, and would like to keep the mating club going, i am proposing another pissup party let's say on 15th July but at another exciting new location :D

i am seeing the manager/owner tonight for more details and shall inform you all tommorrow :D

like to change the concept a little, like adding food or snacks, and accesability to pool tables :o

I'm up for it in a month - a flight from Phuket is only about 1,500 baht if booked early, so let's plan it in advance. I like the idea of food/snacks at the main meeting place, but I also like what we did last time - going walkabout to explore strange new sois, to seek out new bars and new pool tables. To boldly go where RDN has never gone before. :D

A couple of months? I'd say if it was every 2weeks or even every month. It might get tedious and boring. Every 2 or 3 months would be cool. IMHO.

I tend to agree with Jockstar on this one. Once every 2-3 months would be good, and would help to keep it as more of an occasion than just another Friday night on the beer...

Sorry Rags me forgot you. :o

Those who were there PM me with email address and I'll send a link. I won't post any photo(s) to the masses. I'll upload them when I get to Deutchland.

Huski was there? Christ missed you matey or did I? BTW guilty party who did a runner on the tab self confessed - believe it was OxfordWill. :D

Mascots - errr yeah always perky right LC? :D

PS. Forgot to add Coops runs fast - I'd consider her as an entry for the next Olympics sprints. She left Titanium and zipped quickly over to ????? for ????? :D

Edited by britmaveric

Those who were there PM me with email address and I'll send a link. I won't post any photo(s) to the masses. I'll upload them when I get to Deutchland.

I won't pm you and I don't wanna see the pics but video

:o

Those who were there PM me with email address and I'll send a link. I won't post any photo(s) to the masses.  I'll upload them when I get to Deutchland.

I won't pm you and I don't wanna see the pics but video

:D

Coopy - oh dear why on earth do u not want to see the photos's and only the video?? :o

Edited by britmaveric

G'day,

Great piss-up, nice meeting you all and a good bunch all round. Hope to see you again some time. Dereklev down in Landantown, RDN maybe in Phuket some time, rest in BKK. Apropos of nothing, played some wicked pool in the Hilary on the 19th, after metting up with Dereklev & Co, only to meet my arch-pool-nemesis, the Thai woman who used to work the tables in Day-Night, sometimes plays with 1 hand when she's showing off, and usually has an innocent young Farang in tow....Never known her name, but she always seems to turn up and beat me when I'm playing well down Soi4...

Cheers,

Ace

... played some wicked pool in the Hilary on the 19th, after metting up with Dereklev & Co, only to meet my arch-pool-nemesis, the Thai woman who used to work the tables in Day-Night, sometimes plays with 1 hand when she's showing off, and usually has an innocent young Farang in tow.....

Her name's Nut (pronounced "Nood" as in "Good") - an excellent player and a good friend of mine. Very off-putting when she breaks one-handed! She's been around Hillary since at least 2000, which is when I first met her (but I was never one of her "innocent farangs" :D - probably explains why we are still friends :o )

C'mon RDN I heard you was a pool shark, you must be a bit of a demon with the old one handed play? :D

Well, now that you come to mention it... when it was a smaller place - only 3 pool tables - I used to take on another "old timer" there called Long. She's short, about 40, long curly/bushy hair, overall not physically attractive, but heart of gold and great pool player - slightly better than Nut, I think. We used have one-handed matches just for a change and to relieve the boredom.

..........and talking of one handed play, Jonny large looks like a great new addition to the forum community. :D

Yes, a real star in the making :D Fancy a bacon sandwich? :o

I was watching the San Miguel pool tour a month or so back and I saw one of the regular players down there called TEE in the crowd.  Maybe you know him, short but stocky Thai guy, mid 30s?

Don't know Tee, but the DJ at Hillary - who is called Dao (like Thai for "turtle") - is a very good player and has played in competitions in the Sofitel hotel arranged by "Dan the man" who used to run Ball in Hand before it became Sin Club. :D

Or do you only know the women down there? :D

Mostly, yeah! :o:D

I was watching the San Miguel pool tour a month or so back and I saw one of the regular players down there called TEE in the crowd.  Maybe you know him, short but stocky Thai guy, mid 30s?

Don't know Tee, but the DJ at Hillary - who is called Dao (like Thai for "turtle") - is a very good player and has played in competitions in the Sofitel hotel arranged by "Dan the man" who used to run Ball in Hand before it became Sin Club. :D

Or do you only know the women down there? :D

Mostly, yeah! :o:D

That would be right..... :D

RDN you are quite a pool player in your own right!!! :D

I was watching Ace getting thrashed at pool by Nut, she is a helluva player.... :D