Where Oh Where Has My Little (big) Dog Gone?

getgoin

I heard an interesting story the other day about a customer/person ...

Here is a story about charlie/ (not his real name.) He/they could have been eating anywhere, The Red Lion, for instance or for a lack of a better place.

So they want to order a pizza, let's just assume that The Red Lion sells pizza in Chiang Mai.

They want to order three topping on one side of the pizza and three topping on the other side of the pizza but they only want to pay for a total of three toppings. On top of this they want free water. If they don't get free water they are ready to walk out or complain on an internet forum.

We could assume that they are British because it is the Red Lion. But maybe they are obnoxious Americans or, God forbid, Australians. We might be stretching it to say that they are Italian, because the Italians always pay for water because you can't drink the water in Italy. We will leave the Poles and Russians and other nationalities out of this for lack of space.

So you have a bunch of obnoxious American, cheap Brits, unsanitary and unshowered Italians (viva la france) and, well, Australians trying to get free and or discounted pizza and water from The Red Lion.

Meanwhile you wonder, where has my little dog (big) gone? The guy who is the boss of The Red Lion. The guy who could give us the answer to this important question.

We could say who gives a monkey's ass? But you have to wonder. Did they get the free toppings? Did they get the free water?

I doubt it.

Last I saw him, he was at Guitarman at the outside table.

Dude, you should come down sometime, sample a little rock and roll, unwind wit de boys...it's all good :D

I am not sure, but, isn't the Red Lion now a sponsor?

If the post by the demented OP is referring to (openly critiscising) the establishment of a sponsor doesn't that qualify that, that poster being banned for life.

Maybe I am wrong (and admit to often being so) but just if by chance I am right is the OP going to be hung, drawn and quartered for his misdeeds :)

Further more perhaps the OP might benefit from a visit and consultation with the good folk at Suan Prung

Edited by krakatoa

Last I saw him, he was at Guitarman at the outside table.

Dude, you should come down sometime, sample a little rock and roll, unwind wit de boys...it's all good :D

I am not sure, but, isn't the Red Lion now a sponsor?

If the post by the demented OP is referring to (openly critiscising) the establishment of a sponsor doesn't that qualify that, that poster being banned for life.

Maybe I am wrong (and admit to often being so) but just if by chance I am right is the OP going to be hung, drawn and quartered for his misdeeds :)

Further more perhaps the OP might benefit from a visit and consultation with the good folk at Suan Prung

Another petty, cheapskate restaurateur breaching the edge of insanity on a alcoholic rant perhaps???

Hard to decipher this sad mess of a post …but if you own a restaurant and you have to double up the charges for 3 toppings on a split pizza…and then when a paying customer speaks out and question why....

You go to your computer and post this meandering mess on a public forum

taking jabs at nationalities "[unsanitary and unshowered Italians ,(viva la france)]" ....

This post is just plain low class and not appreciated ,shame on you!

Who do you think you are? shame on you!

The customer was absolutely correct in walking out of your joint!!

Edited by zuzkate

Ahhh. A cryptic post. I understand. Free water? Memories of the past. But topping can only be on the top. Otherwise its bottoming. Or if pizza is on edge its siding. But then pizza is going to be unstable, so going to need some kind of structure to hold it up. Maybe a glass of free water.

A joint it is. Who said anything about anyone walking out.

Sorry I missed the Guitarman this week. Saw some good rock at the Cricket and was inspired but didn't have a chance to go.

A joint it is. Who said anything about anyone walking out.

Sorry I missed the Guitarman this week. Saw some good rock at the Cricket and was inspired but didn't have a chance to go.

"So you have a bunch of obnoxious American, cheap Brits, unsanitary and unshowered Italians (viva la france) and, well, Australians trying to get free and or discounted pizza and water from The Red Lion."

You missed the point again,nobody cares at all except you about the specifics of who did what and when with this story you told but some are offended by your sick, nasty words towards their people.

Closing this topic for a variety of reasons, some of the rules.

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

5) Not to post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.