Flights From Bangkok To Samui.

booked a flight from london to Bangkok return, was 429 Pound return ( 21000 THB ) with Kingfisher airline, supposedly 5 star ! :)

have just gone to book a 10 pm flight with BKK air to samui and they want 3660 THB !!!! no more 2000 late night flight ?? thats one way !!

looked at air asia, and they can do the same flight during the day for 566 THB .. , but my flight arrives at 7.05 pm and air asia fly at 5pm or 11am..

are there no more half decent priced bkk air flights now ? are there any agents still doing the cheap flight?

i try to ring them but no answer... i am a ' Priority ' member

cheers boater

sure its BKK-Surat, but

"....looked at air asia, and they can do the same flight during the day for 566 THB

BKK-Samui and BKK-Surat is slightly :) different.

true , but they do a bus direct to koh samui, which is about an hour + ferry, so you would save 3 K

but what annoys me is it is the same distance !, yet one charges more....

back to topic, does anyone know a Travl Agent who can still do the 2 k early flight?

back to topic, does anyone know a Travl Agent who can still do the 2 k early flight?

Im afraid the THB2000 early/late flights are a thing of the past my friend.

tbh I thought they went up to approx THB2700 a while ago before going up again to the current THB3000+ mark.

I've got my own views on bangkok airways prices to samui (and it's nothing positive) but this type of thread has been done a load of times with the most recent one just a few weeks ago.

sure its BKK-Surat, but

"....looked at air asia, and they can do the same flight during the day for 566 THB

BKK-Samui and BKK-Surat is slightly :) different.

true , but they do a bus direct to koh samui, which is about an hour + ferry, so you would save 3 K

but what annoys me is it is the same distance !, yet one charges more....

It's not that simple Boater, I have done this a while ago, first wait for the bus to fill up, than over an hour to the pier, wait for the ferry to leave, the ferry ride and than get to where ever you need to be on Samui. If you have time this is an option, otherwise you better pay the current rates.

Does it still make sense having a resident card?