Big Joe.

LATEST

We have just heard that the OK has been given and the cremation is now to be held on

SATURDAY 3rd of April at the Wat near the traffic lights at Bophut. Please let all know that may not have access to TV. The service will start at 12 in the afternoon. All are welcome. After the prayers etc there will be food served at the temple. As no beer is allowed we think the wake will be at the Chawang bungey jump but I will post tomorrow the definite location. Thanks to all. Dunc

I have been asked to Post the Following ......

BIG JOE!

The wake will be held at the Bungy Jump, Chaweng. Sat 3rd April. (from 3pm) 600 people are expected so PLEASE your help is needed! Donations of food and drinks. The use of Tables & chairs. Ice boxes, Gazebo/shelter from Sun OR Rain. Could Anyone PLEASE donate your staff OR yourselves for a few hours to help with cooking BBQ & serving food & drinks! It would all be a massive help.

For info please call Simon; 0817 95226. Dean; 0857 887161. DaveHut; 0844 416414.

Also If anyone has any favorite pictures of Joe , can you send them to the following; Sorry E Mail removed. Please PM the poster. ADMIN .

To anyone that can help ... On behalf of Big Joe ... THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH !!!!

Gents,

I know this is very short notice ( I thought it was going to be Monday) but if anyone could kindly arrange 2 wreaths I will transfer the money to your account or give it you whenever your in Pattaya, 1 from Tropical Bert's and 1 from The Royal British Legion Thailand, good ones please.

Many thanks

Bert

Edited by TropicalBerts

If I got the latest right, SATURDAY,(tomorrow if you're reading this on Friday the 2nd) the 3rd of April, there's going to be a mission at the Temple at Bobhut starting at 12. Viking Big Joe - according to my best knowledge, will seek better future around 2-3PM when the flames will claim our fellow member.

It, again. someone has anything more...

Will be there and making "mini" documentary of Big Joe with YOUR help..

Cheers.

I have done a "short 3 minute version" in lower quality - will be posted to a site later to be informed. Seems like TV don't accept video files...

I have a plan to make a longer version during the upcoming week... Have got problems currently with my connection so uploading is really painful.

I'll post here further instructions with the acceptance of TV admins...

post-92199-1270399124_thumb.jpg

I try to upload few more pictures...

• 2 weeks later...

Assuming that emotions are little less on the top now. SE issue with Big Joe story is out today and as I haven't received a phone call that I was waiting, I could be posting a video link to a video that made of Big Joe's funeral that everyone can see - should Admins kindly allow this this link. This is a link you can't possibly run in to by a random search so it is ONLY for Big Joe's friends, relatives and fans.

Should someone think it is not proper to post something like a funeral to utube, I think it is only a platform that everyone who knew Big Joe, can share as other sites might cause blocking or signing in or even not allowing to post this size of (166MB) file.

If someone thinks I deserve a slap for doing this - then it must be so. I feel that friends of Big Joe deserve to see this little "Big Joe in Memoriam" video. They hopefully can feel the pain I felt...:)

Here's a link for the video:

It is in low quality as many islanders still have bad connections. Extended HD-version will be posted within a week if this one does not cause bad feelings or problems...

thank you for posting this, as i was not on the island and unable to attend, thank you

RIP Big Joe