Do You Feel Your Brain Is Being Sucked Dry By Idiots?

whistleblower

Do you think that living in Thailand sucks the intelligence out of your brain?

just read a story about a monkey in uniform that is 'establishing peace in the south" due to being cute and helping people collect coconuts. The local district police commander is 'thinking about expanding this project!

Are these people (Thais) living on planet earth?

<deleted>?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is the "Thai Huggers" will come out in force and say 'its April fools day" but we are in a country where this is probably a true story!

Hey we use dogs in the fight in afghan against terrorists, sniffing out bombs and generally useful as muslims are scared of dogs (any muslims here like to explain why??) i think they are just trying to copy but same same different, fools!!! ha ha

Why not monkey cops?

Specially trained ferrets are being used to deliver broadband to rural areas following groundbreaking techniques used by an internet provider.

The animals have been used by Virgin Media for over a year to help lay cables for its broadband service, the company has disclosed.

The ferrets wear jackets fitted with a microchip which is able to analyse any breaks or damage in the underground network.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...ural-areas.html

I do agree with the OP in that sometimes, I do feel that Thais are of a different planet...but I simply smile and get on with my day.

I used to get annoyed at them for acting so differently from how I knew a 'normal society' acted - imagine that. Me, getting annoyed at them for their behavior in their own country...

On reflection, big apologies to our simian cousins, do you think donkeys would be agrieved if I use them as a comparison?

In the UK we've got a monkey leading the country...go figure!!!!

Steady on, monkeys have feelings too you know. I hope you retract that regrettable comparison and apologise to the simian brotherhood. :)

Wow reading this reminded me of my mate today, weird

A month ago went to hospital and told the doctor he wanted to become Irish,

The doctor said the only way we can do that is to take a quarter of your brain away

He said OK but after the operation the doctor said sorry Sir we <deleted>"kd up, we took half by mistake

He said

"mai ba lai"

:)

The thing is the "Thai Huggers" will come out in force and say 'its April fools day" but we are in a country where this is probably a true story!

Hey we use dogs in the fight in afghan against terrorists, sniffing out bombs and generally useful as muslims are scared of dogs (any muslims here like to explain why??) i think they are just trying to copy but same same different, fools!!! ha ha

They are not afraid of dogs. Dogs are considered dirty(Najis). But having said that, many Muslims keep dogs as pets.

maybe they should replace the whole police force with these monkeys.

then instead of paying road traffic fines in baht, you would just have to pay peanuts :)

Compared to the UK's fines in Thailand w e do pay peanuts.....................however if you pay peanuts you get monkeys , so it is true. :D

In the UK we've got a monkey leading the country...go figure!!!!

I would like to say that we had a monkey leading the USA for 8 years in the past administration , but it would be an insult to monkeys

Why not meet and hangout with some Thai doctors or professors or scientists?

Like they would want to hangout with disheveled farangs in flip-flops, and in any case, these learned folk are amused by the same twaddle and also sport the same logic. :)

The monkey was found in a pitiful condition, I forget if it had been attacked by locals for stealing or if it was hungry, anyway it was treated and fed by some soldiers and became attached to them.The soldiers were on road check point duty, car drivers were requested to show ID, the monkey sat on a chair near the soldiers.

For fun, public relations, and to lighten the atmosphere in the deep south, the soldiers gave the monkey an army jacket, I think it may be due for promotiuon soon!

Motorists love the monkey, taking photos of him as they pass by.

Just some light relief to relieve the tension down there.

Monkeys can be very helpful in collecting coconuts. There are some in Malaysia which are trained to climb trees, twist off the coconuts and drop them down to their owners. In 1987 one of these monkeys climbed up his owner and tried to twist his head off. As monkeys are much stronger than humans, the owner had to be hospitalized.......

I laughed a lot when I read this at the time.

Monkeys can be very helpful in collecting coconuts. There are some in Malaysia which are trained to climb trees, twist off the coconuts and drop them down to their owners. In 1987 one of these monkeys climbed up his owner and tried to twist his head off. As monkeys are much stronger than humans, the owner had to be hospitalized.......

I laughed a lot when I read this at the time.

The lesson the Thais learned about this story was to always have to owners.

This is as the monkey successfully twist one owners head off he can still drop the head to the second owner.

This as the Malaysia monkey was so confused after he didnt know where to drop the head, and never perform again as a coconut collector.