I Am Looking To Rent A Car....

positiveaction

I will need a car in 2-3 weeks for several months. I am not going to pay the crazy 18-25000 prices some rental companies extort, but would pay 10,000. I am looking for a saloon, quite new and insured of course. Please PM me if you want to rent yours out to a good farang driver.

Thanks

toyota vios goes for 14,500 - 16,000 from the local rental agent in naiharn/rawai, 1st class insurance, if you take it for three months and pay in advance.

It goes like this, 1st class insurance 20,000 a yr, monthly payment 8000+- no one is going to rent a car and watch it depreciate without making profit.

Rent a car for a day 1000B+ and drive around checking rental shops, make a deal on three months.

Send me a private message and i will give you a contact number.

Cheers,

Jay

RBFC

Rawai

You will get an old Suzuki Sierra (Caribbean) for 10K. You may get a new(ish) Vios for 14K/month, if you hunt around a bit. You will not get a late model car for the price you seek. I would think there is zero chance that an expat would be willling to entrust his car, if of decent quality, to a stranger for anything less than these commercial rates. (I must admit that I had to double-check the date of your post.)

If you are prepared to pay a realistic amount, you can try the Phuket Gazette classifieds (online) for some reasonable offers.

Be aware that the less reputable the person you hire from, the more the chance that they may try to push any hidden extra costs on to you. For example, some of the beach side car vendors will tell you that (if you have mechanical problems) you will have to pay the repair costs - no matter whether the breakdown was due to natural wear and tear. This is a risk you may also incur if you rent privately.

Mmmmm 10,000 baht for 3 months comes out to a little over 100 baht per day.

Would you like that to include gas and insurance too?

Good luck with that one sir.

you are so busy trying to be clever you dont even realise i am talking per month.........sad

Perhaps because you cannot be taken seriously!

Hi ,

If interested , I have a Toyota Vios 2005 Model . Good condition , 1st class insurance .

15,000 Bahts/ month

Do let me know for how many months Exactly you need it for

I think I will also be offering my 2009 Toyota Yaris for rent if I don't sell it. Any one interested can PM me. Same price as Bosh. :)

Try Mike's Bikes on Chao Fah Road East. They have a good selection of various age vehicles for rent at lower rates than everyone else. Some are not beautiful but run well. And if there is ever a problem, they will take care of it immediately. I have been using them for more than six years when I need a car or truck on a monthly rental.

Try Mike's Bikes on Chao Fah Road East. They have a good selection of various age vehicles for rent at lower rates than everyone else. Some are not beautiful but run well. And if there is ever a problem, they will take care of it immediately. I have been using them for more than six years when I need a car or truck on a monthly rental.

Thanks for the suggestion...I will check them out.

Thanks for the suggestion...I will check them out.

at 10k month it wont be "quiet new and insured".

rental car insurance starts at 24k a year for the least expensive saloons, thats 2k a month

Edited by katabeachbum