I Have Been Completely Stitched Up By Ex Thai Gf

ahh.. my appologies then, but I think you misunderstood me also.. I was not trying to antagonize the guy, if he did go and kick 10 shades of sh1t out of this punk I think he would feel a lot better, call it therapy/friendly advice or whatever u like :o

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my little rant for the cynics...

I'm glad you cynics can hide behind your computer screnes and keyboards. 

If I was in the same situation that this guy has been in and, you had said that cynical shit (turok, Joey) to my face in person (which we all know you cowards would not do); I can garantee you that after I had physically vented myself;  In the future, you would think again about saying another word to anyone else, about anything, for the rest of your life.

I myself like challanges and a little bit of confrontations.  I can stand up for what I belive in.  If you were a psychologist I bet you would come to that same conclusion by my usage of my real name on a public internet forum.

And, to the OP; don't listen to all the cynics, you have my support, and the support of others.  Maybe they have never been in love and don't know how it feels to truly love someone.  You have, and now you are better for it.  Youv'e had the experience and can move on.

"It is better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all."

I wish you the best of luck in your quest to find the loyal woman of your dreams.

hey RDN, I think I should be allowed to reply to this..

So peder, your telling me that if u returned to pattaya and found out someone had been giving your wife/gf one, you would take yer anger out on innocent bystanders if they told u that the guy who had been messin with yer woman deserved a beating? Dont talk sh1t :o

LOL - well someone was giving his GF one, and he still married her

But the someone is still waiting for the beating.... guess he is all mouth and no BaIIs

Nice to see TV members offering genuine advice (without jumping in and assuming troll/flaming), even if some advice is more, err, colourful than others.

I have nothing really to add - just say that the OP has been stung, has come out and aired his plight - and that as most have said - get on with life. I personally would have followed the option of grassing her to the relevant government office, if I was satisfied she had been deceptive in coming out here on pretences to hook up with another chap.

There will always be cynics - I myself am quite often one of them - but in this case I wish the OP best of luck and hope that his choice in companion next time does not turn out to be so unlucky.

Whether we like to admit or not, I would hazard a guess to say that most of us have been the victims of an unfair and unexpected love crime before - and that many of us will unfortunately encounter a bad episode in the future.

How we deal with it and move on determines our character...

That is not what I am saying at all.
the guy deserves a good beatin :D

Does antagonizing those in pain still count as you being an innocent bystandard, or an antagonizer?

Yes, if you antagonize me while I am in pain (as result of a situation such as this), you will feel that of much far greater then I am. That is what I am saying.

You are nothing less than a violent thug Mr Klockmann.!!! :D

And it seems one who is proud of it!!

W*nk*r :o

Calm down fellas, do know the rules about abusing other TV members? if not read the TOS.

The hooker thing has been done to death too, so you want to go that way there is a separate forum for that, any more appearing here will dissapear.

the guy deserves a good beatin :o

This is a puzzling statement. Do you mean the original poster or the bloke who was on the side? Neither one deserves any kind of beating. The OP because he was a little naive and maybe foolish? No. The bloke on the side because he was shagging a Thai girl? No. It's most likely he has no idea of the existence of the OP.

In Brazil, if a man discovers his wife in bed with another man, he calmly tells the man to leave and promptly puts a slug in his wife's head. Just a little difference in culture of course.

Calm down fellas, do know the rules about abusing other TV members? if not read the TOS.

The hooker thing has been done to death too, so you want to go that way there is a separate forum for that, any more appearing here will dissapear.

Apologies Bronco, it will not happen again! :o

the guy deserves a good beatin :D

In Brazil, if a man discovers his wife in bed with another man, he calmly tells the man to leave and promptly puts a slug in his wife's head. Just a little difference in culture of course.

And in the desert southwest of America, if an Indian came across the same situation he'd impale the offending wife on a stake (between the legs) to die in the rather warm climate there...

And, in Sudia Arabia...but we could go on. Perhaps the French have the most "civilized" attitude toward infidelity? :o

The SECOND WOMAN is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Don't be a fool the first time. Cut your loss and live your life for yourself.

:o

Hear, Hear!!!!!

yes mate ( Original Poster ) you have learned a hard lesson about relationships , but you are not the first and you will not be the last. Contact the revelant authorities and inform them she does not live at your address any more so as you cover your own a.rse and then forget about it. Look at it as a lesson learnt that did not kill you , and be glad it did not last longer . ...onwards with the Wine , Women and Song :D

LOL - well someone was giving his GF one, and he still married her

But the someone is still waiting for the beating.... guess he is all mouth and no BaIIs

Excuse me, I don't appreciate your sladerous remarks. No one has been giving my GF one.

If you would like me to remain civilized, do not, and I repeat, do not make completly untrue statements such as this again.

And, good for you for hiding behind your computer screne as well. Why don't you PM me your personal details?... oh that's right.. you yourself don't have any, what was that word you said... balls? Yes, that was it.

Good day sir, ...

//edit  by RDN - reference to deleted post deleted.

We hardly know Disco Balls, perhaps he is a total <deleted>.

We haven't heard the other side of the story.

...and why bust the guy in Leicester? If a girl comes to any man saying she doesn't like her Boyfriend, then alls fair in love and war - he has no duty to the 3rd party. How many here would not take an interest in a pretty girl actively seeking to switch lovers?

Girls often keep a man in tow while looking for a better deal, a beautiful girl is seldom totally single.

Hey, as long as it isn't the Bishop of Leicester, I dont see anything immoral in her actions. :o

On a serious note, Khao San Rd. is swarming with farang-juggling girls, I know three of them personally, they like to ask me for advice whenever I come by. 'Now this Norwegian has a lot of cash but he lacks a sense of humor... and this American is so neurotic, but he is also funny...' etc. Sex and the City.

Any girl who works in the KSR area and is somewhat good looking should be very carefully observed before you decide to make her more than a casual shiggetishog.

She is not the first girl in the UK doing the same thing, I can tell you that... Good luck and remember that if you really want to find a reliable, steady Thai girlfriend, you should read up a bit on the language and culture.

If you just want to shiggetishog, listen to the cynics, and good luck in their world.

If this thread is not real, there are several real stories like this. and I have no sympathy for the guys. I know I'm not the only one that has been treated by a girl from some other farang's money. I was with one girl in Pattaya and she was text messaging a guy in England, "I'm so loney, when you come back?". I play the game.

The SECOND WOMAN is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Don't be a fool the first time. Cut your loss and live your life for yourself.

Absolutely!

I would suggest that a large % of expats living happily with their Thai wife/GF are not with the first one they met. Green as grass, straight off the plane, fooled by the smile and sad stories. Been there, done that, spent the f***ing money!

The current Mrs.Backpack is the 2nd Thai girl I have been with, now going on for 6 years. Just a normal Thai girl (if there is such a thing!), dedicated to just being happy, not inetersted in shopping 24 hours a day and doesn't care about millions of Baht in the bank.

A lot of guys I know here have been lucky second time round, keep the faith!

Mrs Dragonman's birthday today and she's only interested in where I'd like to go for a good steak and a couple of Chang! Lots of caring ladies out there as well as the bad ones. It's a pity some guys only seem to comment on the ones who have ripped them off. Have met lots of women who have been used by farangs, but some guys seem to think it's all one sided.

Don't forget if you take a stunning young thai lady to farangland there will be plenty of competition. Whilst over here it's the ladies who have the competition. :o

I am not a violent thug. I am a very nice, kind and, careing individual. However, certain things do, and have, pushed me to do things. I am very civilized and a loyal friend to those that are close to me.

Well in this thread you certainly post like one!!!! :D

My apologies to the nice, kind and caring side of you. :D

I am not a violent thug. I am a very nice, kind and, careing individual. However, certain things do, and have, pushed me to do things. I am very civilized and a loyal friend to those that are close to me.

Well in this thread you certainly post like one!!!! :D

My apologies to the nice, kind and caring side of you. :D

I am not that violent these days either, but I would be a thug with extreme predudice if I was defending my other half :D

Correctly assumed: 'shiggetishog' is Meadish for 'playing hide the sausage', 'driving the pink bus into a tunnel', 'bumping uglies', etc.

I do like those Alpenhorn though, but to my knowledge the frequency of shigetishogging is rather low in the Alps, better come to Sweden instead.