Purchased A New Car 1 Year Ago...

Hi, so I purchased a car from Honda around a year ago and got my Driver's License around the same time. If I understand what I am being told, I am required to go in person to the Sukhumwit Department of Vehicles Office (the huge place on Sukhumwit past OnNu BTS station) where I originally got my Driver's License in order to renew my license and that I am also supposed to pay the tax on my automobile at the same location and that I am required to bring the automobile there myself too?

Hopefully someone can straighten me out. Thx.

Edited by TheItaliann

You'll also need to renew your insurance :)

Moving to motoring for detailed responses.

Driving licence...believe it or not you can't renew it until it has run out..day after is ok..you should be able to get a five year one.

Tax..you should be able to renew at a post office...just take the car book and your insurance document. You can't renew if it is not insured.

Always best to take your wife/gf and let her sort it out.

So the license needs to run out and that is renewed on sukhumwit or do i need to go to mochit?

and once i pay my insurance i can pay the tax with my vehicle book in a post office and its updated on the spot or they will need to mail me something later on? thx