April 3, 201016 yr Hi, so I purchased a car from Honda around a year ago and got my Driver's License around the same time. If I understand what I am being told, I am required to go in person to the Sukhumwit Department of Vehicles Office (the huge place on Sukhumwit past OnNu BTS station) where I originally got my Driver's License in order to renew my license and that I am also supposed to pay the tax on my automobile at the same location and that I am required to bring the automobile there myself too? Hopefully someone can straighten me out. Thx. Edited April 3, 201016 yr by TheItaliann
April 3, 201016 yr You'll also need to renew your insurance Moving to motoring for detailed responses. "I don't want to know why you can't. I want to know how you can!"
April 3, 201016 yr You'll also need to renew your insurance Moving to motoring for detailed responses. Driving licence...believe it or not you can't renew it until it has run out..day after is ok..you should be able to get a five year one. Tax..you should be able to renew at a post office...just take the car book and your insurance document. You can't renew if it is not insured. Always best to take your wife/gf and let her sort it out.
April 3, 201016 yr Author So the license needs to run out and that is renewed on sukhumwit or do i need to go to mochit? and once i pay my insurance i can pay the tax with my vehicle book in a post office and its updated on the spot or they will need to mail me something later on? thx
Create an account or sign in to comment