How To Do?

My maid keep telling that i can not Pay my tax for my motorbike in Advance but it runs out on 10 April so i am sure i can pay it now? The sticker is gone so i really want to get a new one before they stop me.

Also i want a insurance for the motorbike do i take that in the same time or buy in another place? If so where? I already have BUPA for myself so i do not need but for 3 part

Do my gf have to tag along to buy the insurance she is the owner of the bike

I live in Pattaya

I just go to the Garage where I bought the scooter and let them do all the work. They keep the green book for some days, sort out the tax and insurance for me.

You also could go to AA Insurance, they are at the soi parallel to BigC South Pattaya. You can do your Insurance there and they will do the tax too. However they ask for 500 Baht extra for that service. My Garage is doing it for free. AA Insurance however can offer you additional Insurance for the bike. So you may have at least a look there.

It's too late for this specific question, but for anyone else unsure I would recommend ignoring most of the above - especialy what the maid said!

No offence, but the tax can and should be done in advance. If you leave it until later you will be fined (2 baht!).

"Government" insurance: 323 baht 14 satang (323.25 will do). House papers not required.

Tax: 100 baht