Steroid Possession

soi lurker

Every time i go into a pharmacy in Bkk, i notice some steroids are displayed. I know there was supposed to be a bit of a crackdown on the selling of these products, but they are still somewhat openly displayed behind the counter. Once purchased, im wondering if it is illegal to have possession of such items, can any one enlighten me?

can any one enlighten me?

Do you need these for a medical reason. If so the best thing to do in that case is go to a large hospital, many advertise here and the doctor will advise you. It normally costs 1200 Baht for a consultation.

no its just something i have noticed and just a general inquiry..... thanks.

You can posses them no problem.

Uk you can posses them for your own use, but illegal to sell them.

Watch out for fakes.

Make sure you know what you are doing if you are thinking of taking them yourself.

if they are not so good production keep away from anything what might reminds you to sexual things (like the exhaust of a car, a femal dog, hahahah) and void everything what might make you angree, like the cashier of the 7/11 the performance of your Aircon.........

i know some guys who took bad steroids hahahaha, less anabol and more maskulin effect, everything what looks femal must be <deleted>*cked and everything makes angry and must be punished.

One of these guys was for longer in jail, because he hurt some people.....

As well if not based on male hormons, they are often based on growing hormon, if you use a lot for longer time, you get a real funny nose and ears like Prince Charles from england, because they starting to grow.

Anyway pretty funny effects......

Every time i go into a pharmacy in Bkk, i notice some steroids are displayed. I know there was supposed to be a bit of a crackdown on the selling of these products, but they are still somewhat openly displayed behind the counter. Once purchased, im wondering if it is illegal to have possession of such items, can any one enlighten me?

if they are not so good production keep away from anything what might reminds you to sexual things (like the exhaust of a car, a femal dog, hahahah) and void everything what might make you angree, like the cashier of the 7/11 the performance of your Aircon.........

i know some guys who took bad steroids hahahaha, less anabol and more maskulin effect, everything what looks femal must be <deleted>*cked and everything makes angry and must be punished.

One of these guys was for longer in jail, because he hurt some people.....

As well if not based on male hormons, they are often based on growing hormon, if you use a lot for longer time, you get a real funny nose and ears like Prince Charles from england, because they starting to grow.

Anyway pretty funny effects......

:o:D:D:D:D