G Clubs In Chiang Mai

thaiguy55

The Gentlemans club is one of the things I do miss from the UK. A men only enviroment where you can just pop in for a drink and will generally know enough of the members for a game of snooker or just a few pints. No hassle from women, and no wives even allowed in the car park. No incoming phone calls permitted and a big screen for the horse racing and other sports.

Golf days, horse racing days, curry nights, bbqs', comedy nights etc. - My missus hated the UK Gentlemans clubs!

Iain

I have never found good value in gentleman clubs though it is more about having money to separate from the have nots of the world surrounded in an environment of pretty women...

For better value, go to a go go in bkk..

But then again, if you have money to burn and wish to be pampered - (remember you are only getting attention b/c you are buying it)...

CB

But then again, if you have money to burn and wish to be pampered - (remember you are only getting attention b/c you are buying it)...

CB

as opposed to go gos where the girls the girls give you attention based on your looks and charming personality o_O

Forum Rules

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.

Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.