Best Way To Sell A Property In Thailand ?

Hello All

I am trying to ascertain the best way to sell a property or two in Thailand , if there is such a way possible.

Properties in Udon Thani, Koh Lanta and Koh Samui

Have seen the local property agents which seems to be "just give me 1000 Baht and I will list your place on my website". The contracts really did stink a bit and I was not convinced on how they are actually going to actively sell anything. I remember when we bought the places the agents were basically just like drivers who took us to the place and did nothing from there. Not able to answer any questions etc, luckily owners were around. It does not fill me with confidence in general I must say.

Would really appreciate some recommendations and ideas experiences from fellow members.

Thai Visa Classified ? Creating own website ? , Newspapers ?

Thanks

Nirvana

Hello,

I run a Western real estate company on Koh Lanta and would be interested in helping you sell your property here.

It doesn't cost you anything except for a successful sale. What property is it?

Message me, if you want to discuss.

Cheers

Iain

Hello,

I run a Western real estate company on Koh Lanta and would be interested in helping you sell your property here.

It doesn't cost you anything except for a successful sale. What property is it?

Message me, if you want to discuss.

Cheers

Iain

Hello

Thanks but firstly would you mind to let me knw the company name ?

Nirvana

Definitely put up your own website, use a domain name that is relevant, then get it to rank on google for whatever search terms you want people to find you. Hire someone to SEO for you that knows what they are doing.

Cheers I will certainly have a go at that. Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained

Nirvana

A Facebook page costs you nothing, so nothing to lose there. If you also make your Page a Person (if you know what I mean), you can then latch on to other pages, posting messages and thus getting your property viewed. It's time consuming though.