D Tv?

scorecard

You might know it by the name, Freeview, that's used in other countries. You buy the dish and box, and it's yours. Because the box has a card, I'm guessing you can upgrade it to the various packages that are sold.

You might know it by the name, Freeview, that's used in other countries. You buy the dish and box, and it's yours. Because the box has a card, I'm guessing you can upgrade it to the various packages that are sold.

I had D TV for a while last year. I took it because it WAS possible then to pay top-up and get the Australia Network for a minimal sum. That was the only interesting channel for me - you can forget the rest of them, unless you're Thai. Sadly, after only 3 months or so, the Australia Network was dropped, apparently due to political/financial reasons. As far as I know, it hasn't been brought back, although D TV in Bangkok tried to tell me it probably would be. If anyone knows any more, pls post. I miss the Australia Network!

I installed DTV at the mother in laws in Udon, it cost 3900thb and has about 60 channels but there all in Thai apart from I think 1 maybe 2. Its 3900thb and thats all you ever pay.

I forgot to mention in my other post that I only paid 2,900 for the dish, box and installation.