Manager Of The Season

suiging

I think Benitez has done a good job in keeping Liverpool up,and also taking them to the semi-final of a european competition. :D

:)

hodgson, pulis, even mick mccarthy maybe. one of them lads. all the supposed top clubs have under-performed this season really.

For me the biggest surprise of the season, is how well Birmingham have done. WHo would have thought they would be currently sitting in 9th at this point in the season? SO my Premier Manager vote goes to Alex McLeish.

But for the lower divisions, it has to be Keith Hill and how he has got Rochdale currently sitting at the top of Div 2. :)

Good post

Dont forget the help Peter Coates has given to The Magic Man.If we can finish in 10th spot thats progression,and another 10 million will be enough providing Ryan doesnt go to Man u.

THEY WILL ACCEPT US OR SUFFER

THIS IS GONNA HURT

WELCOME TO THE BEAR PIT

In my opinion & in no particular order, Mcleish, McCarthy, Pulis & Hodgson i'd say..

The order of which would surely be decided with how Fulham get on in the UEFA Cup.

If they win it, surely it has yo be Hodgson, if the don't i'd go Mcleish with McCarthy second & Hodgson third..

In my opinion & in no particular order, Mcleish, McCarthy, Pulis & Hodgson i'd say..

The order of which would surely be decided with how Fulham get on in the UEFA Cup.

If they win it, surely it has yo be Hodgson, if the don't i'd go Mcleish with McCarthy second & Hodgson third..

Wouldnt argue to much about that khun singh

Wouldnt argue to much about that khun singh

Hodgson by a distance, especially with the injuries to the squad. Pullis and McLeish both done very good jobs. Also a quick mention for Chris Hughton, probably going to get stabbed in the back by Ashley, but did a great job for the geordies.

Brian Laws.....he got axed at Championship side Sheffield Wednesday when they slipped into the bottom 3 after 12 games without a win then a few weeks later is appointed manager of Premiership side Burnley where his record of 1 win in 14 matches has meant almost certain relegation for them !

Seriously I think its between Hodgson and McLeish.As Singhy says if Fulham win the Europa League then it must be him.

McCarthy and Pulis have also done excellently as well.

Other than that its Benitez for having the most watertight contract. Well done son! :D

Aah, thinking outside the box. I like that smokie :)

Indeed Smokie, an excellent observation. Premier league business man of the year for sure.

Harry Redknapp when he leads us into the Champions League while winning the FA Cup. :)

Other than that its Benitez for having the most watertight contract. Well done son! :D

Premature ejaculation there smokie :D .

I go with Hodgson.

I think Davies has done a great job in developing Forest in the Championship. Holloway at Blackpool has had them playing good football.

Lambert the outstanding choice in Division 1.

Cotterill has re-ignited Notts County in Div 2.

i don't think Scotland has a candidate - McLeish would get my "Jock Award"

• 2 weeks later...